Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Reporter: I'm here live where an innocent man has experienced the horror of someone breakung in and steal his stuff. Sir, is this true?

Me: Yes, this is the case.

Reporter: You must be in a lot of fear right now. What did they take with them, the TV? Computer? Jewelry?

Me: I don't have any of that, so no.

Reporter: You surely must still be shaking. What did those criminals do to you?

Me: Well, they placed an old screen in my desk, added a note to it and left a bag of weed.

Reporter: What's on the note?

Me: A password for a Netflix trial month along with a greeting that stuff gets better in the future. Also the number of an artist to get my walls painted differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU