Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

"WE CAUGHT 'EM ALL"

Staff zooölogist: here, take this Zooödex, it contains information on all of the animals. Some parts of it are missing, perhaps you can fill them in and get it back to me?

Kid: hey there's only two entries in here, and they're on cats and dogs... oh i get it, is this like a Pokemon reference, like i get to go on a journey and fill it out?

Z: uh sure yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

super sweet best pal posted:

Lion parade balloon has a speaker that just chants the word "zoo" over and over.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

(Commercial opens on two guys in an apartment. They appear to be your typical bachelor flatmates except they are sitting straight upright in a pair of kitchen chairs and their complexion is unusually pale.)

Guy 1: I am bored. That is a human emotion.

Guy 2: Hoo. Boy. Me too. My life lacks stimulation.

Guy 1: Hey. I know. We could go to...(slowly turns head toward camera but otherwise remains perfectly still)...the zoo.

Guy 2: The...(also turns toward camera)...zoo?

Guy 1: Yes. The zoo. That would be pleasing. The zoo.

Guy 2. The zoo.

Both: Zoo. Zoo. Zoo.

(They continue to chant, gradually becoming louder, as they slowly rise from their chairs and walk toward the camera. They reach out, and it almost seems like their hands are beginning to emerge from the screen when there is a sudden jolt of static and it cuts to a different commercial.)

Long live the zoo flesh

alnilam

zoo where everyone gets dosed with the scary juice from Batman Begins