Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what this zoo really needs is an IDEA MAN, and i think we've found just the guy:

the black mamba that is only on display during the summer months and only behind a foot and a half worth of glass because he's highly venomous. i mean, sure, he's not the friendliest character, but he's got SPUNK and PERSONALITY and INCH LONG FANGS that can INJECT YOU WITH ENOUGH DEADLY VENOM TO KILL FIFTEEN GROWN MEN IN UNDER A SECOND, and that's just what this marketing department needs right now. so, i've let him out in your cubes and you get to play "avoid the mamba or die" unless you come up with some better ideas for marketing real drat quick, people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU