Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Thinking it will be a “big deal” for mixer to be faster than Twitch is really funny.

i love during e3 when all the sites have to have a mixer stream before microsoft will even talk to them, and ms has to give games away to get people to watch their conference on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i love during e3 when all the sites have to have a mixer stream before microsoft will even talk to them, and ms has to give games away to get people to watch their conference on it

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
nintendo gamer going goo goo ga ga, waving the elite controler like a wiimote, while marcus feenix and zit the battletoad struggle to change his diaper, ala two men and a baby

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

There's like 500 different 24/7 Forza 4 channels on Mixer so you can idle in them and unlock all the content that's locked behind Mixer usage in the game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mario getting hot curry mouth going Ahh wao wauwauaow after shaking Microsoft's Director of Masculinity Dupreshna Rupuperolompolonat's hand

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario getting hot curry mouth going Ahh wao wauwauaow after shaking Microsoft's Director of Masculinity Dupreshna Rupuperolompolonat's hand

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mario high-fives Master Chief before the Chief effortlessly blows off Nathan Drake's ballsack with an energy rifle

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

😂

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

yea ok posted:

*BBG, Marcus Fenix and all the black characters come in for a SMALL stream*

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
cooljamal's glorious return

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

wonder if this has anything to do with that rumor that an X1S was spotted in a trash can on the same block as the nintendo offices..

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

(14 year old Fortnite player w/ deep whisky DJ voice) Welcome everyone, to Mixcon 2019, the biggest one yet! Haha awesome. Let’s welcome the top content creators of the past year to the stage! *1812 overture plays and the 40 foot curtains pull back as a howling wind across a desert plain fills the auditorium*

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

my miuxer account is level 21 so whos laughing now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

my miuxer account is level 21 so whos laughing now

Me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Fable and Skyrim on the switch. living in the best of all possible universes dude

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
you know im happily paying the switch tax on we happy few, state of decay, alan wake, kinectimals, etc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Squeeing with glee when funko gears of war is confirmed to launch simultaneously on switch and xbox one. Play. Together.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Finally, Rareware back where they belong. Don't lick the cartridges, kids!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
*fires up Rare Arcade Flashback Collection on my Nintendo Switch as a boot video of preteens seductively licking Switch cartridges with a giant red X over it plays, informing me to not lick the cartridge*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All joking aside though, that Killer Instinct on Switch is gonna be loving hype doe.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
a switch? is that like a surface pro for kids or something? haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmf

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

you know im happily paying the switch tax on we happy few, state of decay, alan wake, kinectimals, etc

Please stop

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
stubbs the zombie and joanna dark’s outlines appearing as challengers in smash

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

mother of g-d

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

That's right, It's just mixer. Cope.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

getting unironically hype

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off posted:

getting unironically hype

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

American McGay posted:

That's a hastily composited "gamer black history month" image OP. It has nothing to do with Xbox or Nintendo or Mixer and has everything to do with some lazy graphic design intern at Microsoft. hth

Every february the Xbox Dashboard fills up with "Anime month" ads, they sent me multiple emails this year about how I "shouldn't miss these Anime Month sales!"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

American McGay posted:

That's a hastily composited "gamer black history month" image OP. It has nothing to do with Xbox or Nintendo or Mixer and has everything to do with some lazy graphic design intern at Microsoft. hth

its black history month huh? thats why it came out on march 1st? Thanks sherlock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Now Mixer’s background is for Women’s History Month and has Lucina, Peach, Isabelle, and the Inkling in the lineup. They’re definitely signaling something.