Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Now Mixer’s background is for Women’s History Month and has Lucina, Peach, Isabelle, and the Inkling in the lineup. They’re definitely signaling something.

signaling that xbox has no games and no memorable characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

It's that the xbox is the pilled console that won't cater to the cucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isabelle FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Plutonis posted:

sea of thieves is 100% a cuck game, im sorry

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

lmfao You are such an idiot dude. At least it's like... animal stupidity. Like a stupid rear end panda bear or antelope. But come on man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sticky notes around a gigantic beige CRT monitor with "pilled", "The cucks", "xbox staying on the win", "Mr McDonald, this drive through", "Named man?", "Soy nintendo", "Everything maked a huge party",

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sheesh. I would hate to be a cuck right now. *takes a massive bite of my salami calzone*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Sticky notes around a gigantic beige CRT monitor with "pilled", "The cucks", "xbox staying on the win", "Mr McDonald, this drive through", "Named man?", "Soy nintendo", "Everything maked a huge party",

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Isabelle FTW.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

xbox staying on the win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Dont be alarmed by its enormous height this xbox one is really great

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

all my sticky notes just say pediasure, adult depends diapers, stand up every 16 hours to prevent bedsores, etc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao You are such an idiot dude. At least it's like... animal stupidity. Like a stupid rear end panda bear or antelope. But come on man.

Lol. Would be chill if someone killed your family with knives and guns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HORMELCHILI posted:

Dont be alarmed by its enormous height this xbox one is really great

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Lol. Would be chill if someone killed your family with knives and guns

It’d be sad if someone put you to sleep at a veterinarian’s office.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The PoCs of gaming are planning something.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
bill and melinda gates foundation injecting various african babies with nanites: im dabbing. glorious science win

motherfucker sakurai choosing all kongs for the black history month smash spirit board: im picard facepalming, both hands

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

bill and melinda gates foundation injecting various african babies with nanites: im dabbing. glorious science win

motherfucker sakurai choosing all kongs for the black history month smash spirit board: im picard facepalming, both hands

Lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lmfao

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Skylark posted:

The PoCs of gaming are planning something.

Led by their king Black Baby Goku

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh...oh my god! SOMEONE FROM MIXER JUST CHIMED IN!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i love during e3 when all the sites have to have a mixer stream before microsoft will even talk to them, and ms has to give games away to get people to watch their conference on it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Epic this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No thanks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Nah I’m good.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Malcolm Xbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless