Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

"Awrooo awrooooooo!!" (Wolf Howl) - Unknown Good Boy

What is Shadow Hearts: Covenant?
Shadow Hearts: Covenant, also known as Shadow Hearts 2, is a JRPG by Nautilus (formerly Sacnoth, they rebranded in the interval between games) released in 2004 for the Sony PlayStation 2. Unlike the first Shadow Hearts, which was a somewhat tenuous sequel to its predecessor, Koudelka, Shadow Hearts: Covenant is a very direct sequel continuing the story of the rude hero punchboy, Yuri Volte Hyuga a year after the conclusion of the events of Shadow Hearts. You can find a full LP of the original Shadow Hearts that I'd recommend reading through right over here.

Unlike the transition from Shadow Hearts to Koudelka, where they basically threw out everything and made a completely different game, Shadow Hearts 2 is a clear evolution on what worked and didn't work in the original game and makes steps to improve the experience. Shockingly enough, it is a WAY better actual game as a result. Battles are hugely improved and far more engaging (Fusions are actually a balanced mechanic and not the one optimal win button one at any point), it actually looks like a PS2 title and not a ported PS1 game. They got back a budget for voice-acted cutscenes again. It's a better game in almost every single way. Shadow Hearts 1 is a game I'd recommend with several caveats. Meanwhile, Shadow Hearts: Covenant I'd say is actually a really solid rear end game and one of the better JRPGs of that console cycle. It still has some problems, don't get me wrong. Ain't no such thing as a perfect game. But they're more of the minor nitpicky bits or "boy this sure was a game made in the mid-aughts" sort of... questionable content stuff and not the game falling apart at the seams like parts of the original game had going for it. All of which we'll get to later.

Do I need to have played/seen an LP of the previous games to enjoy Shadow Hearts: Covenant?
You can safely ignore Koudelka at this point. Absolutely nothing from that, outside of a single reoccurring character, is relevant to the rest of the series. You may at least want to brush up on the plot of Shadow Hearts 1. At the very least, how it ended is quite important. Covenant has mostly a new cast, outside of the punchman hobo protagonist Yuri and a handful of returning characters and small cameos. But the game actually does go out of its way to recap previous events when they pop up, so if you want to skip my previous LP like a huge jerk, you'll probably be fine.

How many things get punched in this game?
Many strong men await.

What was with the huge break in the LP?!
My daughter died. Quite suddenly. I was a WEE bit depressed and not good for doing this thing. I'm still kind of significantly am depressed. But let's try to get it together at least a little, eh?!

:siren: Spoiler tags! :siren:

Shadows Hearts: Covenant is nearly a fifteen-year-old game at this point. And while it reviewed quite well, it still sold... not great and I doubt tons of folk have played through it. So please be considerate and use spoiler tags for events and gameplay the LP has not yet reached! Thanks!

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Sep 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Updates live here. What more do you want, you louse?

Episode I: Domremy
Episode II: The Great War

Episode III: Stat Chat 1915
Episode IV: Glint of Light

Episode V: The Demon of Domremy
Episode VI: Godslayer

Episode VII: Bonfire
Episode VIII: Crestfallen
Episode IX: Grave Consequences
Episode X: Arachne

Episode XI: Memories of Melodies
Episode XII: Wolf Bout
Episode XIII: Dear, My Dressmaker
Episode XIV: Tight Fit
Episode XV: Minecart Madness

Episode XVI: The Bandit of Le Havre
Episode XVII: Grand Papillon - Friend of All Children!

Episode XVIII: Wino ~Redux~
Episode XIX: Solomon
Episode XX: Busta Wolf

Episode XXI: Sweet Chin Music
Episode XXII: The Great Teacher
Episode XXIII: Grand Slam

Episode XXIV: Down and Brown
Episode XXV: Grimlock

Episode XXVI: Aberystwyth Again
Episode XXVII: The Explorer

Episode XXVIII: Staring Ettiquite
Episode XXIX: Firenze

Episode XXX: Zodiac
Episode XXXI: I Think I'm A Negative But I'm Not Positive
Episode XXXII: Andre the Giant

Episode XXXIII: A Typical Bad-Guy Headquarters
Episode XXXIV: Janus or The Trouble with Tarot
Episode XXXV: Book Burner

Episode XXXVI: Block Head
Episode XXXVII: Gazing at a Bad Idea
Episode XXXVII-2: Solomon Again
Guest Update I: Director's Cut Content - Nakhásh Temple

Episode XXXVIII: Film Festival

Episode XXXIX: A Fragrant Perfume
Episode XL: Press the Select Button to Submit Again
Episode XL-2: Don't Use Auto-Fire or I'll Know!
Episode XLI: Good Boy Sneaking Mission
Episode XLII: The Key to Success
Episode XLII: The Key to Success (Part 2)
Episode XLIII: Godhand
Episode XLIV: Bacon Tech

Episode XLV: And Then On to Russia
Episode XLVI: Petrograd Patrol
Episode XLVII: Dances With Wolves
Episode XLVIII: A Royal Audience
Episode XLIX: Puppet Show
Episode L: Victor's Loss
Episode LI: Gleeful Laughter
Episode LII: Star Wolf

Episode LIII: Solomon's Trials
Episode LIV: My Old Friend...
Episode LV: Old Man, Hold Hand
Guest Update II: Director's Cut Content - Crema e Viola
Episode LVI: The Mirror Castle
Episode LVII: Your True Home
Episode LVIII: Remorse

Episode LIX: Tsar
Episode LX: Gallery of the Dead
Episode LXI: The Cyrillic Shuffle
Episode LXII: We Brought Receipts, Bitch!
Episode LXIII: The Night Queen
Episode LXIV: A Monster Punch
Episode LXV: The Third Devilman
Episode LXVI: Sliding Into Your DMs
Guest Update III - Director's Cut Content: Beautiful Fool

Episode LXVII: Soul Drop
Episode LXVIII: Deathtron Hammer
Episode LXIX: A Nice Trial
Episode LXX: Grey Worm
Episode LXXI: Bite Me
Episode LXXII: Asmodeus

Episode LXXIII: Fort of Regrets
Episode LXXIV: Karin Koenig ~ Ghost Whisperer
Episode LXXV: Trial of the Monk
Episode LXXVI: But Steel is Heavier Than Feathers...
Episode LXXVII: Breaking Quarantine
Episode LXXVIII: Astaroth

Episode LXXIX: The Young Swordsman
Episode LXXX: Wrong Neighborhood
Episode LXXXI: A Rough Morning
Episode LXXXII: A Snowball's Chance

Episode LXXXIII: Picking Teams
Episode LXXXIV: The Security Key Conundrum
Episode LXXXV: On the Intersection of Japanese Politics, Super Science and Wizards

Episode LXXXVI: Trials of the Mutant Apes
Episode LXXXVII: Do You Have Your Passport?

Episode LXXXVIII: Pop Quiz
Episode LXXXIX: Otherworldly Encounters
Episode XC: In Memory
Episode XCI: Animals Were Harmed in the Making of This Update

Episode XCII: New Japan Pro-Wrestling
Episode XCIII: Sunset Park
Episode XCIV: Unlikely Alliance
Episode XCV: Loose Lips Sink Ships

Episode XCVI: Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Episode XCVII: The Death of Ego
Episode XCVIII: Jumping Jehoshaphat!
Episode XCIX: Downtime

Episode C: Purgatory
Episode CII: Baby Head

Episode CII: Equivalent Exchange
Episode CIII: Mom, You're Embarrassing Me!
Episode CIV: Your Nose and Your Eyes

Episode CV: The Final Ring
Episode CVI: The Fallen Angel Runs Wild
Episode CVII: Faith or Fate

Episode CVIII: Mecha Lord
Episode CIX: Kick Based Guilt Trip
Episode CX: Mistakes of the Past

Episode CXI: Soft-Looking Tush
Episode CXII: The Peach Bat
Episode CXIII: Trial of the Believer
Episode CXIV: Cross
Episode CXV: Checkmate
Episode CXVI: Boss Baby

Episode CXVII: Transience
Episode CXVIII: The Oath
Episode CXIX: You Think Big

The Neam Ruins -
Episode CXX: The Bad Guy
Episode CXXI: Queen's Guardian
Episode CXXII: Brought to You by Square Space

Tiffauges Castle -
Episode CXXIII: Ghosts, Spies and Little Guys
Episode CXXIV: Château de Tiffauges

The Doll House -
Episode CXXV: Getting Armored Up
Episode CXXVI: The Doll House - Eastern Branch
Episode CXXVII: Crimson Thread

The Dog Shrine -
Episode CXXVIII: Mark of the Wolves
Episode CXXIX: Dog Days

The Black Forest -
Episode CXXX: Jutendouji
Episode CXXXI: On Further Keys and Trials of Solomon
Episode CXXXII: The Black Forest Flowers
Episode CXXXIII: Mind the Gaap

The Man Festival -
Episode CXXXIV: Solomon the Embodiment of the Creator
Episode CXXXV: The Challenge
Episode CXXXVI: Many Strong Men Await
Episode CXXXVII: Their Tears... Their Suffering...
Episode CXXXVIII: The Great Question

One Last Thing... -
Episode CXXXIX: Dark Seraphim
Episode CXL: King Solomon

Episode CXLI: It Won't Be Long Now...
Episode CXLII: Wind and Thunder

Episode CXLIII: Suddenly Susano-O
Episode CXLIV: Covenant
Episode CXLV: Shadow Hearts

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Aug 23, 2021

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Cool stuff folks made goes here. More is appreciated and promoted!

Nimsant shows that Gepetto rocks it better than Kimarhi.

FeyerbrandX wants you to bite into a Slim Jim!

Nohman To Be Continued... <Roundabout Begins>

Wonderslug is pirating magazines for the greater good.

Pesky Splinter remembers the basics of CQC.

Nohman is going to the Bad Place.

TurnipFritter said a bad word!

Crowetron has found Blanca's inner weeb.

FeyerbrandX has reached an inner Id.

Calamitous_Justice knows the truth behind Blanca.

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 12, 2021

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]
Episode I: Domremy

NEW Music: Deep Meditation ~ Title
(Very soothing.)

At no point, once the DVD disc is stuck into a Sony PlayStation 2, does this game make any remote attempt to call itself "Shadow Hearts: Covenant." It is just Shadow Hearts II. Full stop.

This statement is patently false. Shadow Hearts 2 has a goddamn conga line of actual dead historical figures showing up doing weird poo poo in several places you could hop onto a plane and visit right now for the most part. Also perhaps Yuri got a wolf buddy at some point. But that's getting ahead of ourselves.

Music: ENDS

Instead, let's affix our bayonets...

...and head to the sleepy burg of Pueblo, Notspain. That's right. We're going back, baby! The President's daughter has been kidnapped and it's up to special agent Leon S. Kennedy to ta–

Oh. Wait... Shoot. I'm getting my wires crossed. False alarm... It turns out we're heading to the town of Domremy, of a currently unknown country, about 90 years before Leon Kennedy sent the better part of the population of Notspain to Suplex City.

We follow the first person view of presumably one of the German soldiers advancing on the rural town. We're at some point after the end of Shadow Hearts, a game which ended on the note that a minor regional conflict occurred shortly after the events of the main plot concluded.

Believe it or not, this game actually predates Resident Evil 4 by just a couple weeks short of a year. Shinji Mikami has some explaining to do...

For all the games I've played with silly dress-up helmets, I feel as though there is not enough dumbass pickelhaube representation. Put more opulent spikes on top of helmets, you cowards.

Our squad of German soldiers links up with another unit already hanging out outside the church. Waves, stern looks and finely groomed mustache inspections are exchanged between the groups. The man with the largest mustache, indicating his leadership over the group, as I understand was the ranking system of the era, nods to our perspective character.

Squad tactics and building breaching techniques hadn't really been developed yet at this point in history. So tactics are mostly just selecting all units and rushing a point then hoping for the best. The Great War's meta was rubbish.

The war has taken its toll on poor Super Mario. Luigi fell at the First Battle of Krithia. Wario lost a leg at the Battle of the Frontiers. They say Yoshi was shot for desertion. Countless young Toads have been sent into the meat grinder by an uncaring Mushroom Kingdom.

The ravages of war aside, the squadron kicks open the church doors, an impressive feat considering they're about fifteen feet tall, and the men shuffle into the interior. They proceed to... kind of just mill about looking around the area like they're in a dull tour group.

The door to the church slams shut and there is some manner of ruckus outside. As per standard operating procedure, everyone opens fire wildly and screams without giving any verbal indication of what is attacking, how many enemies there are, where its position is located or anything remotely relevant to anyone not seeing the assault.

All we get is a quick shadow of a winged... something, wrecking a rando squaddie. RIP. The poor lad only had one more deployment before he earned an actual name.

Super Mario keeps his cool. After seeing both Waluigi and Donkey Kong struck down by sniper fire in a single day, little can shake his resolve anymore.

We finally lose the perspective gimmick for the opening movie and get a look at our perspective character...

Surprise: It's a pretty anime girl.

DID SOMEONE...

...SAY...

...ANIME?!

Our heroine finds herself star-struck by meeting THE Devilman all of the sudden like this. She also appears to have forgotten to equip a weapon. She is just on full blunder lord mode today, it would seem.

Super Mario rushes to the rescue by shoulder checking the woman hard enough to send her flying halfway across the church floor. He takes her place in the Devilman face-off.

With a fiery resolve in his battle-hardened eyes that have been there since he cut down Bowser Jr. with a bayonet in a muddy trench in the south of France, Mario takes aim at the creature and...

...instantly gets incredibly owned. Welp. I hope he got a 1-Up ration recently.

The rest of the men, seeing the only one among them with an actual detailed face model get taken out so easily, naturally instantly fall into a panic and fire madly at the monster.

Shockingly enough, it doesn't go well.

The lady soldier, still stunned from Mario's powerful shoulder check, rolls onto her back to sees what all the fuss is about.

She is just in time to see a full montage of all of her comrades getting EXTREMELY wrecked by Devilman.

One enterprising soldier attempts to do what any common newbie tries when they know they're done. Lob a grenade and hope to get at least one kill before you eat poo poo. It's my go-to tactic anytime things go south with a bad team in a battle royale game. :v:

Unfortunately, he attempts to throw that thing at point-blank range and the monster slaps that poo poo away instantly. You should have just thrown it at your feet, you idiot. Now you look the fool.

The problem is, that grenade parry sent it flying directly toward the face of the only character who might actually have a name or character portrait in this group of incompetent redshirts.

This expressionless hell face somehow still manages to muster a look of "oh poo poo..."

The soldier lady uses her cat-like reflexes to—

...Not so much as gasp in surprise and eats an explosion along with the rest of the soldiers in the near vicinity. That dude is gonna eat a week ban on this server for all that TKing. This isn't the finest showing for the German army today.

However, the smoke clears and what's this...?

Meh. Bored now.

The woman admires her tall, buff demon savior.

His work here done, the demon begins strolling off out of the church. The doors of which he apparently uses telekinesis to open onto a sun going supernova outside.

But what's this...?!

Why he transformed into an anime man with messy hair. Now, where have we seen a dude that can transform into a Devilman before? I feel like I should know this one. But it has just plain slipped my mind...

Oh well, I'm sure it'll come to me eventually.

Video: Shadow Heart 2 Intro
(Hey go watch this!)

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Mar 3, 2019

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I do look forward to seeing how this game progresses.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Yeeeesssss!
Snarky punchman supreme!
HE HAS RETURNED!!!

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
The way he drops her to the ground never fails to make me laugh.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

The Dark Id posted:

Meh. Bored now.

I can already tell I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this. :allears:

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

The thing that gets me about the teasers at the end of your recent LPs is that I don't recognize the games you're previewing. :v:

This is already looking good.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Hell yeah. I lived through SH1 vicariously with the lp, but i think I’m gonna play along with this one

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ground floor

I never had a playstation growing up nor did I hear of these games for what it's worth

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeessssssss.

This will be excellent. Better than the first game in every way, imo.

Can't wait to see you riff on some of the more stupid things in the game..

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I was late to the last thread due to having to catch up with the Koudelka LP, but I'm in on the ground floor for this one.

GimmickMan posted:

The thing that gets me about the teasers at the end of your recent LPs is that I don't recognize the games you're previewing. :v:

This is already looking good.
Same here. I mean, I kinda guessed it was probably going to continue the series, but ya never know...

Ubiquitous_ posted:

The way he drops her to the ground never fails to make me laugh.
It is a very Yuri Devilman who is definitely not previous game protagonist Yuri Hyuga thing to do.

Llab posted:

Hell yeah. I lived through SH1 vicariously with the lp, but i think I’m gonna play along with this one
I'd like to, if I could find a place to get PS2 games in TYOOL 2019.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I am very ready for this mysterious wolf pal

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Commander Keene posted:

I'd like to, if I could find a place to get PS2 games in TYOOL 2019.

I still have my copies of all three games and my old PS2 it still works too!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Best JRPG of all time right here. :colbert:

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo that drop

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
This game is awesome. Best of the series. :D

Pfefferbao
Jun 1, 2011
Dog wolf dog friend is a good sign. Can't wait to see what the hubbub is all about.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
I've only vaguely heard about the Shadow Hearts series before your last LP and hadn't heard of Koudelka at all, but I've greatly enjoyed both of the previous ones and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too. Thanks for your hard work showing them off TDI!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

The Dark Id posted:

This statement is patently false. Shadow Hearts 2 has a goddamn conga line of actual dead historical figures showing up doing weird poo poo in several places you could hop onto a plane and visit right now for the most part. Also perhaps Yuri got a wolf buddy at some point. But that's getting ahead of ourselves.

That starting statement is a boilerplate anti-libel protection. It's basically saying that they don't claim that the actions and representations of people and locations depicted in the work are representative of any truths about the those people or locations. They might be "inspired" by them, but it means that if you have Richard Nixcon stab someone in the eye, Richard Nixon's estate can't sue you claiming that you published something that claimed that Nixon was an eye-stabber, because you explicitly said the Nixon in your game isn't supposed to be a representation of the real Nixon.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Now I want a Shadow Hearts game set in the Nixon era.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Yeeeeeees it's the GOOD poo poo now. Looking forward to seeing just how much of this game I've managed to forget over the years!

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it

StandardVC10 posted:

a finger on the monkey's paw curls. the mandatory nixon boss fight has a free self-heal

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

StandardVC10 posted:

Interestingly enough it was brought up in the Koudelka thread that Kikuta had plans for three Koudelka sequels that never left the concept stage, the second sequel was going to be set during the Nixon Era in Chicago with Koudelka's professor grandson investigating supernatural occurrences around soldiers coming home from Vietnam.

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.
I am ready for more Rude Hero adventures in punching. Though, come to think of it, did Yuri EVER transform in a cutscene in the first game?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Ready for Punch Hobo 2: Electric Bugaloo!

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe if I called it 'Interpretive Stabbing'...

Nohman posted:

I am ready for more Rude Hero adventures in punching. Though, come to think of it, did Yuri EVER transform in a cutscene in the first game?

Without checking any footage to double check, I believe the only instance is when he fuses with the Seraphic Radiance (and promptly loses control and levels Shanghai.)

SH1 is a very "I told you that story so I could tell you this one" affair for SH2 honestly, so... :allears:

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Nohman posted:

Yuri had pretty much totally different powers in cutscenes than in gameplay in the first game.

It would be pretty hilarious if this game opened with him doing his harmonixer thing and then in game his powers were “reattaching his own severed limbs”. Remember that from the opening of SH1?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

fluffyDeathbringer posted:

a finger on the monkey's paw curls. the mandatory nixon boss fight has a free self-heal

Your saying that like having more time to wail on Nixon would be a bad thing.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
First time I noticed that the opening title in-game and the localized title are completely different. This game was just Shadow Hearts 2 over in Japan, "Covenant" was simply attached there by Midway when it was brought over here.

Though, that weirdness is nowhere near as wonky as the US version of Breath of Fire IV having the title on the opening screen completely untranslated and left in katakana. I remember thinking it was just some fictional fantasy language or some graphic meant to look cool, but nope! It was simply Buresuobufaia.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Woot! Love this goddamn game. :dance:

Shitenshi posted:

First time I noticed that the opening title in-game and the localized title are completely different. This game was just Shadow Hearts 2 over in Japan, "Covenant" was simply attached there by Midway when it was brought over here.

Though, that weirdness is nowhere near as wonky as the US version of Breath of Fire IV having the title on the opening screen completely untranslated and left in katakana. I remember thinking it was just some fictional fantasy language or some graphic meant to look cool, but nope! It was simply Buresuobufaia.

The localisation on this game (though we've yet to see it) is pretty top notch. It was worked on by Jeremy Blaustein, and it feels a lot more naturalistic (and with less nonsense errors than the last game).

Oh, and TDI, sent you a PM.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Death Emperor (I think that's him) got fuckin JACKED between games. Too bad he's probably gonna get tossed aside fairly quickly and completely forgotten about before we hit the five hour mark.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I'm psyched for this. Shadow Hearts is a very charming game, but this one is amazing.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Kemix posted:

Death Emperor (I think that's him) got fuckin JACKED between games. Too bad he's probably gonna get tossed aside fairly quickly and completely forgotten about before we hit the five hour mark.
It's Amon.

Sgt Thud
Oct 14, 2012
I genuinely consider this one of the best JRPGs on the PS2 and repeatedly smack myself for taking so long to try it because I was put off by it being set in the real world. I didn't not realize it was the completely jacked on bonkers alternate real world that is full of amazing things. I am *so* on board for this LP.

The OST is also bitchin'.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I love this game by sheer virtue of the fact that the main character is the biggest trainwreck in RPG history

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Ground floor, bitches! One of, if not the best RPGs of the PS2 era, right here!

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

And I'm here and waiting, god drat it's probably one of my all time favorite jrpgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

Oh man, I'm already lovin' this poo poo.