Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Ring Soul has to be my favorite supporting character. I also still can't believe all that dialogue is in the game itself. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I like how the mics and the nameplates are glued to the desk.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

kerplunk

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Dark Id posted:

Episode CXL: King Solomon

For our efforts, unlike The Man Festival, we get a mess of HP, Cash, and Soul Energy for our efforts...

Probably meant EXP here, and the "for our efforts" bit is repeated.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Dark Id posted:

Episode CXLI: It Won't Be Long Now...

quote:

Kagu-tsuchi's birth burned his mother Izanami, causing her death. His father Izanagi, in his grief, beheaded Kagu-tsuchi with his sword, Ame no Ohabari, and cut his body into eight pieces, which became eight volcanoes. Kagutsuchi’s corpse created numerous deities, which typically includes Watatsumi, Kuraokami, Takemikazuchi, Futsunushi, Amatsumikaboshi, and Ōyamatsumi.

This paragraph is repeated at the start of the next one.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Thanks for this LP! It's been a ride, but also thanks for all the other LPs you've made, especially the Drakengard/Nier series one. It's my favorite series of LPs to read, and I think they are the gold standard of the format.

Hope you will come back for more, but regardless, thank you again and stay safe.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Now you've made it weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Malah posted:

It was always weird.

:thejoke: