Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
Just chiming with everyone who's excited for the start of this LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
I choose to believe that man in the video link is reacting to the events of the game so far, if not the series.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde

StandardVC10 posted:

Alright so a piece of the user interface is a character now.

I wouldn't believe it if people weren't saying it. I just thought that was a weird tutorial.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
Is this supposed to mean that Yuri and his friends are widely known and feared for what they did, at least among supernatural people? If not, I'm going to imagine Nicholai as Yuri's sole fanboy, on top of everything else.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
Given the setting of Shadow Hearts, I could believe Karin just got some secret, occult first draft of the opera that describes sword techniques.

DeTosh fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Mar 16, 2019

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
That is cool. I'm just a little torn on whether it's weird enough for the game.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
I'll assume it wasn't a coincidence the fight with Tetsu resembled the first fight in a Pokemon game.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
Yeah, okay, you got my attention.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself and your family.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
Glad to hear it. We'll see you soon.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde

Kemix posted:

RIP Granny, she gave away something she coulda sold for millions. Oh well, it’s ours now. enjoy your dive bar, old woman!

Given how things usually go when a normal person finds a powerful, ancient magic document, Granny can rest assured she dodged a bullet, there.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde

Kurtofan posted:

I thought this was another vampire at first :v:

Yeah, my first thought was "Dracula?" I still can't believe that's part of his uniform.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
And Yuri has punched him already, so I guess it's official.

On a different note, that picture of young Carla looks like she's wearing a boxing glove.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
I'm...pretty sure he's referring to a cat, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm wrong (in another game, I definitely would be).

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde

Nohman posted:

Dehuai seems like a villainy mastermind compared to this game's line-up of Saturday morning cartoon schmucks.

Makes sense to me. Bad guys aren't a sustainable resource, and the bunch from Shadow Hearts weren't exactly the cream of the crop (Albert Simon was okay...).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
Yeah, hope you feel better soon. And welcome back.