Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

nicholai needs to get laid, is what i'm understanding

dude lives in a jrpg world, there are probably otherworldly abominations popping up every other week

that's one loophole for getting around the celibacy thing, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

You're more than welcome to do the LP and play the game however you see fit, Id, but I would treat it as a personal favour if you took Geppeto out of the active party at your earliest convenience so I can never see that puppet again

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I appreciate that the line of the beard suggests he also has massive norks at first glance

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

poo poo man, that is awful news, I'm so sorry you and your loved ones have to go through this.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I dug out some old PS1 classics I haven't looked at for around 20 years from my parents house and found a copy of Koudelka, which explains why that whole thread was eeriely familiar

(also Vagrant Story, fond memories of fifty hit chain strings of 1 damage with a sledgehammer on a giant crab, and my copy of Silent Bomber with the scratch on it which meant the game crashed after the elevator fight sequence before probably the final boss, which was a loving atrocity)

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

My SA experience for the last few months has been refreshing this, the Bloodborne and the GW2 threads. What the hell has been happening?

e: just checked QCS and gently caress that guy

Illuyankas fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jun 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I'm pretty sure I signed up when they made the forums private and I couldn't read whatever LP you were doing back then, so thanks for all the good stuff, and actually all my posts are your fault if you think about it