Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Was the german military actually that progressive that a woman could make lieutenant in ww1?

Also legit I thought that was Koudelka at first and was really confused how and why she was in France now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

ultrafilter posted:

Repeating anything you see in this game in a history class will cause you to fail badly.

Look there's always the slim chance there'd be a weird moment of accuracy.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Iceblocks posted:

NOLF doesn't right any bells. What is it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Operative:_No_One_Lives_Forever

Pretty great fps that will never see the light of day again.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

That thing is totally just a lightsaber waiting to be lit.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

This loving series. The sheer sass Yuri puts off in both his entrances in the games are just wonderful. Though this does lose out a little to reattaching an arm into a smarmy shrug, I think the loving toy ducks and lions even things out.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Iceblocks posted:

Hey Dark Id, what are your video settings on the emulator? When I play everything looks a little blurry/washed out in both Hardware and Software mode, but other than the lack of graphical glitches in SW mode they look the same.

https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Shadow_Hearts:_Covenant

The pcsx2 wiki will usually list basic problems and ways to fix them, such as the blurriness.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Mentioning the party limit upgrade makes me sad that I still haven't found a jrpg that lets you use your entire expanded party in combat at once. Like when a game gives you like seven or eight people, I wanna see all of them crowding a field and beating on stuff at the same time.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

What was Yuri's name originally? I know it was mentioned in the first thread but a reminder would be nice.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Yeah, I initially thought the woman on the cover was Koudelka too.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

There is no greater form of comedy then something extremely dramatic seemingly about to happen, only for it to kinda trail off and for the music to match it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Dunno why but reading those lines before seeing the video, I could only hear Crispin Freeman doing the voice.