Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.

The Dark Id posted:

This cosplaying white girl from Minnesota taking a gap year is certainly an ancient Israeli king's steward.

Israelite. Israeli refers to the present State of Israel, Israelite refers to the ancient Kingdom of Israel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Ouka is the last of the three. Hien and Raiden may have been proofs-of-concept. Kato making sure he's got the process down perfectly before he does it to Kawashima.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Pagan - Relating to, characteristic of religions that differ from main world religions.
Angel - The servants / agents of God in Abrahamic religions.
Michael - Distinctly Jewish name, and particularly recognizable as the name of one of the Archangels.

C'mon, writers, you can't just throw these words together like that. What next: an artifact of "the infidel prophet, Jesus"?

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Tallgeese posted:

God actually got angry at Solomon for marrying foreigners and subsequently building temples to their deities. The demon control and all that, the thing he's most famous for? All extrabiblical!

The Quran has him with all those powers, but in that he never pissed off God.

Solomon also does demon-binding stuff in Jewish folklore, but 1)as Tallgeese said, extrabiblical, and 2)demons in Jewish folklore are more "with great power comes great potential for dickery" than Christianity's "baby-eating, granny-kicking, capital E EVIL" demons.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Glimpse posted:

Thats like Drakengard levels of twisted

not even close, as fulfilling the wish didn't result in anyone dying or worse (yes, Karin would thus die as part of Yuri's backstory, but I'd argue that wasn't a direct consequence of the wish/time travel)