Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

DukeofCA posted:

Boy that Capricorn tile hits uncomfortably close to home...

Same.

And out of morbid curiosity, my SO is Aries and I looked up the Capricon/Aries compatibility and now I'm even more depressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

The last one is probably just going to be "No one likes them and they'll die alone" regardless of what the sign is

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

I like how Kato and the big dude are standing normally, meanwhile the tall lanky dude is trying his hardest to do a JoJo pose for no loving reason

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

Thanks for all your hard work over the years, honestly one of your LPs was a big reason why I bought an account for the forums