Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Iceblocks posted:

NOLF doesn't right any bells. What is it?

No one lives Forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Soooo, I can't see any embedded pictures from lppix on the awful app,at least not in this thread, other lps work okay.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

GeneX posted:

It's on your end.

I figured as much,tho I can't find a solution

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

TooManyUzukis posted:

If you do, let me know because I've been having the exact same problem for months. Reading the SH1 lp was impossible through the awful app.

It seems to stop randomly,this is on Android Pie.. I'll best make a post in the thread

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

He has a son named Narfi by his wife,Sigyn. He gets bound by said Sons entrails in the Binding of Loki.With the Jotun Angrboda,he has Fenrir, Jormungandr and Hel. He's Sleipnirs mom via Svadilfari

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

InfiniteDreamer posted:

I would argue one of the reasons Nomura's design work better in TWEWY is because the whole game's setting and atmosphere suits the designs. The game takes place in Shibuya which is supposed to be a trendy hotspot for lots of stuff including fashion. I would also say the modern day setting helps it not stick out as much. The skinny artstyle looked fine and more like they were stylizing it,not trying to make them look like an actual human.

I found TWEWY so atrociously designed,I didn't care for its charm at all and quit.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Kemix posted:

I didn't know these existed and I want one. God that's adorable.

A friend of mine has one, he's a good doggo. Expensive but good

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Uhm.. I hope it turned out good, but I feel like his twitter being protected means the opposite... Oh gently caress, this is not a thing people should experience.

I'm with ya, I've been reading your LPs since before Dirge of Cerberus, and just wanted to thank you for all the laughs

Jack-Off Lantern fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 2, 2019

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Fuckkkkk.. I'm sorry for your loss..

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Commander Keene posted:

Maybe it blocks anything moving faster than a certain velocity. Obviously it's tuned low enough to block a punch, but not like a handshake.

That's how shields on Dune work, with Holtzman generators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Junpei posted:

This looks like the worse version of something similar I remember seeing elsewhere. Another PS2 anime RPG crossover game, with like... Ar Tonelico characters, and the Yuri Lowenthal-voiced main character of Mana Khemia 2?

Cross Edge?