Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Melomane Mallet
Oct 11, 2012

I'm bad; I'm just not born that way.
Loved your Koudelka and SH1 LPs, and there is not enough :neckbeard: for me right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melomane Mallet
Oct 11, 2012

Brainamp posted:

Mentioning the party limit upgrade makes me sad that I still haven't found a jrpg that lets you use your entire expanded party in combat at once. Like when a game gives you like seven or eight people, I wanna see all of them crowding a field and beating on stuff at the same time.

Star Ocean 5 has all party members on screen at the same time! :eng101:

Melomane Mallet
Oct 11, 2012

Just another internet stranger here to say your LPs have brought me so much joy and laughter over the years, and to see the person who brought that suffer something no parent ever should is just... heartbreaking. All of my best to you, your family, and your daughter's SO. :sympathy:

Take all the time you need; we can wait, this can't.

Melomane Mallet
Oct 11, 2012

Glad to see you back, Id.

"Tsukuyomi was born from a mirror made of white copper in Izanagi's right hand."

Well, that explains a little detail from Final Fantasy 14 I never thought anything of before. :stare:

Melomane Mallet
Oct 11, 2012

Thank you yet again for another amazing LP, and all the best to you in the future. :glomp: