Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
I've only vaguely heard about the Shadow Hearts series before your last LP and hadn't heard of Koudelka at all, but I've greatly enjoyed both of the previous ones and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too. Thanks for your hard work showing them off TDI!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
is this luchador a future party member or a future recurring enemy, based on what we've seen so far they could be either

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
The chin returns :allears: oh and I guess it's attached to some guy too.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Lenny is a good boss, that's rare among villains.

It would have been kind of cool if you played as the villains and heroes simultaneously, switching back and forth throughout the game. Is that a thing that's been done before?

I want to say breath of fire 4, kinda? Also these were both good updates, thanks for LPing these.