Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i'm like, 70% sure the 'White Demon' is also a ref to 0079 gundam's nickname of the White Devil maybe?? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

The Dark Id posted:

...Yeah. You do that...

And with that, Serge fades into the afterlife. So we can just bullshit the lingering dead and put their spirits to rest, huh? Is Serge going to instantly pop back into the Fort of Regrets in a few years when Elderly Irene croaks and doesn't know who the hell he is in the afterlife...? Oh well, we'll certainly be done with that sidequest by then. Not our problem!

I think these two pics are switched around?

And I dunno, Karin learning to ghostbust is pretty cool! :v:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

wow, welcome back!! i'm excited to see this starting again! :) also yeesh that's extremely Cursed :ohdear:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

thanks for the fun lp!