Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

As a Sagittarian I know I'm definitely an rear end in a top hat sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Look Yuri, you can't call him Snowball, that's his slave name.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Blanca is very extra in this shot, and I love it.

Please watch the highlight video for his "oh, I didn't see you there" dramatic turn.

He's just auditioning for a part in Oliver and Company.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Those 4 animals are the Four Symbols of Chinese myth, which has spread to neighbouring countries in the general Sinospehere. The black tortoise has a snake entwined around it which is why it looks a bit fucky.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm curious to see what that infamous line originally was in Japanese.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fun fact: in areas with a heavy Indian influence mutton is usually used to refer to goat meat rather than sheep.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The idea of someone literally never having curry in their life boggles the mind but I do live somewhere with a major Indian population I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Thanks for all the hard work, Id.