Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
You'd think that after a while, army people stop going on missions with the resident pretty girl. They are the ones getting wrecked each time, not the lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Nicolai is not having any of this Beauty and the Beast poo poo happening on his holy turf.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
drat sequel powerdown syndrome.
First Samus, now Yuri.
When will it end?

(at least Caim had none of that nonsense)

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Sgt Thud posted:

She went back home.

I was confused too. Pretty sure she's dead.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
What the loving hell just happened.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
He's got a long way to go before he becomes Vincent "80s slasher chainsaw murderer" valentine.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I was about to say 'man that lottery ticket was easy to find. Its where I would have started looking'

But now I cant think about anything anymore but the sheer whahu?

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
You mean to tell me the thugs with the scar and mafia pinstripe suits were actually just bad guys?
I am shocked I say.
Shocked.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I dont know what to say. I want to say something.
But.. I dont know anything better to do than to say that my feelings are with you. For all the good it does.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I could not tell at first if that wolf's cap was edited in by TDI or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I would also like to throw in my hat here. Havent kept up with this LP, but I did join the site because of you and have been following LPs in general because of you.. starting with RE4.