Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Welcome back! Glad to see more content from you, as always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

Amazing av/post combo. :allears:

I'd say this is like I never left uni, but not even English majors gave enough of a poo poo about this to spend time on it.

Malah
May 18, 2015

I want Macho Man Randy Savage Wolf.

Malah
May 18, 2015

FeyerbrandX posted:

Sorry I had a lousy day and now all you will too.

:allears:

Malah
May 18, 2015

If someone actually guesses something right, then you have to tell us after the next update, but you can't say which one it was.

Malah
May 18, 2015

I'm lucky enough to go into all of your LPs blind, so I get the full "trainwreck going into space" experience every time. :psyboom:

Malah
May 18, 2015

This is even better than I hoped for. I was expecting another giant vagina boss or something. Well played, Shadow Hearts.

Malah
May 18, 2015

BisbyWorl posted:

Hierophant is a 50% heal, I imagine getting a sparkly reverse Hierophant just instantly kills everyone.
Wait a second.

The Dark Id posted:

maybe she'll bungle one of her abilities so badly later in the dungeon that she locks in a permanent benchwarmer spot.
:thunk:

Malah
May 18, 2015

Joachim's endgame weapon will be the actual cross that Jesus of Nazareth was crucified on. Jesus included.

Malah
May 18, 2015

I can't believe Lenny is loving dead.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Well.

You did warn us.

I will never feel clean again. :wtc:

Malah
May 18, 2015

Id would make a post saying it's dead if it was. I'm sure we'll get filled in on anything exciting once he's got an update ready.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Roger.

What the gently caress!? :psyduck:

Malah
May 18, 2015

Well, I didn't see that coming? I'm not sure how to feel about it? :shepface:

Wow, Lucia is a lame character. Even her personal quest sucks!

Malah
May 18, 2015

I'm ready for the MAN FESTIVAL! :getin:

Malah
May 18, 2015

:frogon:

Malah
May 18, 2015

kw0134 posted:

After a certain point the game stops giving a poo poo about its dignity and it's utterly delightful :allears:
When did it ever start? :v:

Malah
May 18, 2015

Shadow Hearts had to get one last :psyduck: out of me at the end, I guess. That twist was ... something.

Fantastic LP to cap off a fantastic series of LPs. Thanks for the hard work! Consider cleansing all equipment involved in this LP's production with holy water and/or fire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

It was always weird.