Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it

StandardVC10 posted:

Now I want a Shadow Hearts game set in the Nixon era.

a finger on the monkey's paw curls. the mandatory nixon boss fight has a free self-heal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

David D. Davidson posted:

I'm guessing that Nicolas Conrad is going to turn out to be evil and then get killed by Yuri within the first hour.

you're half-right

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

glint of light is the boss theme in some freeware rpg maker game and that's where I first heard it. I assumed that the distorted bits in the middle were because of rpg maker making GBS threads the bed but it turns out those were just in the piece itself. it still slaps tho. and that's my glint of light story

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

The Dark Id posted:

Hey. That's not how a hostage negotiation works!
Yep. We're just doin' an if-then statement on the state of your head attached to your shoulders.

This game's gonna be anachronistic enough without you throwing in references like that!

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

calling poshul a dog is an insult to dogs

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

wait which game has that? are you talking about the wandering stereotypes in this game? I never read them as being together

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

right. of course. they're brothers. me @ me: why did you forget that one specific thing and then post, you loving idiot

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's me, the guy who actually likes Glam Rock Vampire Yuri

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Yeah I honestly Glam Rock Vampire Yuri is fine, it's just that I prefer Angelic Sea Slug Yuri.

same honestly