Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
This is actually a really good Hero Villain rivalry, one of the highlights of the game is the Yuri Kato conflict.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
The concept art, impractical as the lack of sight is, is actually pretty cool, kind wish they had instead of the skull face/stormtrooper look.

zealouscub fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Mar 14, 2021

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
So did Yuri stop before killing Ishimura or is Ishimura dead now?

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
Hoo boy this is a terrible idea, also can Roger fight, has he ever been like a secret boss or something? How would he stop Yuri if (ha!) things go south?

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
That went better and worse than expected, not sure if that'll give Yuri closure at all since I don't think he got to say goodbye to Alice originally.

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020

Lunar Suite posted:

These are Sora levels of having too many people inside you, Yuri. If you keep this up then you'll probably go back through The Portal That Is Kato into Shanghai, high-five several yourselves, then finally see Kato turn into a younger, even hunkier version of himself and peace out, taking any resolution to the plot with him.

...It is a little sweet that Alice decided to stick around and watch over Yuri.

Yuri's doing a Sora, I didn't even realize that until now and now I can't help but imagine Yuri simplifying the Kingdom Hearts plot by punching everything.

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
I wonder when we'll get the Neo Amon HD Remix.

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
Wait what? Garan was only 37? Wow JRPG aging hit him hard...

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
So if I'm remembering my Shadow Hearts lore correctly, Harmonixer's normally only have one fusion available and Yuri multiclassed into main character which lets him take multiple fusions. But Kurando has two, his original and k-mart Shutendoji, was Shutendoji sealed into him when he was a baby and that's how he gets multiple fusions? Or is it a Inugami bloodline thing where they all have their original fusion and then later on awaken Shutendoji who is sealed inside their blood?

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
The Man Festival is the best part of the game.

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
This is the kind of ridiculous energy I love about Shadow Hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zealouscub
Feb 18, 2020
And it's finally over, thanks for the ride ID, glad but sad the cursed lp is done.