Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

True heroes always show up late.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

I just hope he gets a fish. All video game characters who use bludgeons are required to use a comically oversized fish. Preferably a swordfish.

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

Also a fun weapon would be a cannon. Like The Judge in Blood Meridian using the howitzer as a side arm only more badass.

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

Is Jerome based on a fighting game character, too?

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

I’m so happy I was right about Joachim getting a huge frozen fish. Truly the strongest melee weapon.

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

Holy poo poo.

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

Ratoslov posted:

Literally the only good idea Kato has had since the end of the last game was buying that cape, wasn't it.

I don’t know if I’d even characterize that as a good idea.

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

This is actually pretty emotionally affecting for a ps2 jrpg. But to be honest, as a youth, Chrono Cross also made me weep, so I could just be weak to jrpgs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Gigas
Jul 2, 2006

Thanks so much! Another fantastic LP.