Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I should have thought this poll through better
Crimes?
Crimes!
[pounds table]
CRIMES! CRIMES! CRIMES!
shoot visari
View Results

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Looking forward to seeing more Strangereal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

air pressure differentials increase its effectiveness at higher altitudes while the explosion is less powerful at ground level.

I appreciate that the goofy anime plane game has something reasonable plausible for why the kill-everything-that's-flying missiles don't work if you're too low.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i'm hoping we get to see the yf-23 in all its glory. such a pretty plane!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

always a jammersmaid, nevera jammer :sigh:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Also in a vain effort to try and get this thread to the next page before I start putting up the Part 3 videos, I suppose now's as good a time as ever to ask :siren::siren:what sort of things do you want to see shown off in the Bonus Videos?:siren::siren:

I'm gonna start recording poo poo in the next week or so, so get your requests in as soon as possible.

yf-23 cruising around some nice landscapes and looking dope as heck

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

bacon texture f-35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

that level basically fulfills my request for "yf-23 and pretty scenery" lol

:sickos: