Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I should have thought this poll through better
Crimes?
Crimes!
[pounds table]
CRIMES! CRIMES! CRIMES!
shoot visari
View Results

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

el dorito posted:

cue namco announcing Ace Combat Celestial Waltz, a vr based ace combat featuring your favorite strangereal planes and success requires effective voice communication with your teammates

I'm having Lifeline Flashbacks... so much screaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

nine-gear crow posted:

It's been literally a year. I should get back to finishing this at some point :effort:

We miss the plane fights and ridiculous aerial warships, shake off your ennui crow!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I love that there's a tab specifically for if videos get CURSED!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

nine-gear crow posted:

45 minutes of scrapped footage for Time Limit alone :negative:

Behold the woes of the editor, weep for them, for their suffering (and wrist pains) knows no end!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Am I the only one who found out about the named Aces, for the first time, by following these LP's?

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Until I saw this, I thought the record for the craziest flying by a giant plane was a tie between the Arkbird & MotherGoose 1. Gleipneir puts them both to shame. I imagine it'll be several months to years before the river passage to the Aurelian heartlands is open again, there's probably gonna be flooding problems too till they clean that up.

Also, if Gleipneir is the rope that held back Fenrir in Norse myth, and you just killed it doesn't that mean you've unleashed Fenrir? And thus started Ragnarok? Food for thought.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Let's go for 8A, the last thing we want is for Santa Elva to end up being captured again, after we just took it back, a city can only be recaptured so many times, before it ends up completely devastated. Not to mention the fact that if the city is recaptured by the enemy, they will cut off the supply lines we need to keep fighting. if they decide to simply attack the city, then the loss of life and damage to infrastructure will demand more of our limited resources and manpower to deal with it, which is not something we can afford.

The special forces in the air base are somewhere concerning, but the best they can do is just slow us down in whatever mission they end up in. Most likely they will be trying to defend the jamming system north of them.

In short, While not taking down The special forces unit will make a future Mission more difficult, the downsides of not stopping the attack on Santa Elva, far outweighs that difficulty, as well as the time and resources lost if we have to rebuild/take it back again. Not to mention the damage to morale and the fact that we would look like incompetents, Who were only able to capture the city due to luck.

(My armchair generals 2 cents.)

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
So, I'm curious, on a scale of 1-10 (1=brain dead, 10=genius) What's everyone's opinion on the building of several massive particle beam cannons fueled by what amounts to a probably heavily overclocked large Hadron collider, in the middle of a heavily populated city?

stryth fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 18, 2021

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Employ emulator hackery and land a plane upside down.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

nine-gear crow posted:

★Cont. Ship
  • Vehicle: Container Ship
  • Mission 13A
  • Spawn conditions: Shoot down four aircraft. Spawns to the west behind Alect Squadron and rapidly traverses eastward across the map.
  • Reward Part: Enhanced SHM

Behold, the one cargo ship to ever be equipped with nitrous, we will never see it's like again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
There was at least one thing in the good ending that was questionable. During the riot in the stadium Navarro gets swarmed by the crowd and presumably gets beaten to death. Where did his body go? There's no way he escaped the hordes of pissed off rioters, so what happened to his body? Did somebody steal it? Was he torn apart and every body "literally" got their pound of flesh? Did he fade into the ether when his stock price crashed harder than his planes did? Personally, I hope they stuffed him into one of the demonstration planes fake engines and no one noticed.