Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

NYCFC's owners are worth a trillion dollars. Maybe they should build their club a stadium instead of having them play on a baseball infield like a U-12 boys team recreation tournament or the Oakland Raiders.

It’s not like they haven’t been trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

My local USL team plays in a minor league baseball stadium in the middle of downtown. If you don’t want to buy a ticket you can just stand on the sidewalk and watch through the fence.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Do over Ham posted:

Could you be more specific? :unsmith:

Tulsa. Don’t dox me.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

“Manchester City is good, right? If we change our name to be like them will we be good too?”

Weedle
May 31, 2006

camoseven posted:

Indian Super League owns cause it's on before my morning meetings and the soccer is hilariously bad and entertaining

The only thing I know about the ISL is that 28-year-old with a full beard and mustache who was like “yes, it’s me, a sixteen-year-old,” and nobody noticed for like a month and a half, so I agree that it is good.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I hope Petke never leaves MLS

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Do I not like that

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I really respect Brad Guzan’s commitment to the Ralph Fiennes Voldemort look.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

What’s the furthest a USL side has ever gone in the Open Cup?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

I have a hard time believing that the Red Bulls were the first team to have a dedicated away supporters seating section.

Man, just shut the gently caress up. If autism is such a hoot to you, go point and laugh at the families in the sensory room next time you’re at RBA. That’ll be extra funny.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Russell Canouse is out for a month with a collapsed lung. Ow. OW.

Dang. My weed dealer got a collapsed lung and it ended his career.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Pictured: Inter Miami SG

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Good. Lose Rodriguez and Paunovic next.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

TwoStepBoog posted:

Sporting KC and Yohan Croizet have mutually agreed to part ways. RIP to the french man who played every position and was not very good in any of them.
That's also a freed up DP slot so that's neat.

Now that Croizet is gone, who in MLS looks most like Eminem?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I believe that Ben Olsen is the longest tenured coach in the league currently, and possibly in league history, despite having one trophy in ten years.

Vermes has him beat by a year, and I'm pretty sure his tenure is the longest of all time.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

whypick1 posted:

Unless Chicago fires Paunović

inshallah

Weedle
May 31, 2006

bewbies posted:

why do they give womens sports teams such dumb gently caress names

SheBelieves Cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

As DC United has learned, it's rarely a good idea to sign a contract with a company owned and operated by a guy who pled guilty to multiple counts of fraud less than a year ago.

https://twitter.com/maustermuhle/status/1187044900023554051