Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

i appreciate you buddy

all f you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

nm man, just in an appreciative mood and what would you know, here's a thread perfect for it.

Nice weather outside, gonna have some after drink works and then head home and drink some mead and watch the new american gods.

Might even check out how much it costs to get a nice new suit tailored for ANZAC day next month.

what about yourself man, spill that goss

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I barely remember reading the book myself, I think I smashed through it in like 2 days while overseas.

Some scenes really stuck with me though. The TV show though is :five::five::five:

Same producer from the Hannibal show is the showrunner for AGods though, and hot drat does that lend itself well to the overall dreamlike feel of it all.

Anyway that's my workchair review.

I also appreciate Mads Mikkelsen on a side note, he was fantastic in Hannibal

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I love me some timecube

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I'm in sincere appreciation of this appreciation station. An appreciation-station-apprecianado if yiu will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

thats a good lessom