Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I am opioid agonist's friendly forum rival and I appreciate the challenge he brings to BYOB which is to say he is my rival but we never argue on anything so it's more a status type of deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Here I am appreciating in realtime

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The videogame Pokeman on the Nintendo video game Boy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

I can't pm but I'm ready 2 see that rear end in a yoga suit now so I can get it over with already

Friend this is a PM offer only!! Unfortunately!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm touching in 8 dimensions.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Nice teknique.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

I'm holding interviews starting now for an intern. I recently discovered I have a forums rival and I want help staying on top :haibrow:

internship ends on April foolz day

I already have two assistants working fulltime to shore up defenses against you!! I look forward to SEEING WHAT YOU GOT!!

Have a lovely day.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

u sir are on a slovenly probation rn and 2bh ur words hold no weight for the likes of meh but good luck and such

I got probed for asking for toilet pics in the GBS skiing thread.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

wow that came out snobby srry

my first SA experience was a GBS one and I didn't like it that's all

I got GBS cred I will protect you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Appreciating you in the McDonalds drive thru bru.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

what did you order

Four McChickens, a large coke, and a whole bunch of buffalo sauce.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

this was very honest of you

when I get the 12 pack nugg meal at the Chick-fil-A drive thru and they ask what dipping sauce I want I usually say "one of each p pls" and can always hear their masked incredulity when they reply "one of EACH huh okay my pleasure"

Lol same when I get tenders from Popeyes I want one of each sauce for a large variety of flavors, I have a whole system of dipping a tender, taking a bite, then moving onto the next sauce in the rotation for a dip.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

randyman sighting on my local craigslist. any takers

How can I get in touch with the dog.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

You drilldod the squirt out of him opioid!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Even though March is over I still appreciate you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

I know opi's birthday is coming so don't tell him but I'm going to appreciate him on his birthday

Mmm yes yes this certainly requires post March appreciation.