Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I honestly wonder what use this device may serve under what circumstances exactly.

Anyone here engineer enough to explain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I am very confused right now

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

Drilldo Squirt is a yobber with a watermelon pug avatar. Usually it’s always drilldo appreciation month, but it appears the tide is turning.

Yeah I know, but why? I saw drilldo earlier, why do we stop appreciating him? Why can't we appreciate every yobber? :smith:

Goons Are Gifts

I'm calling for a revolution. I will now officially appreciate two (2) yobbers this month against all the laws and physical boundaries.

Vive la révolution mes amis!

Goons Are Gifts

Still secretly and illegally appreciating two people, but no one tell opioid! I don't want him to worry.

Goons Are Gifts

Don't fight against progress!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Kad9O9Ps8

Goons Are Gifts

That needs another cheer up though.
Also for the record, I appreciate you, Mr agonist.

I just happen to also appreciate drilldo, which does not negate your appreciation

Goons Are Gifts

Everyone in byob is very appreciated

Goons Are Gifts

I love you and everyone who touched, touches or will touch this hypercube. Also everyone who's able to do any of this.

Goons Are Gifts

The internet has too many words to describe this action. I'm going to be classic here.
Laughing right now!

Also, today I woke up and wondered what opioid against was doing right now.
Can anybody answer that??

Goons Are Gifts

Phew, so glad you're safe, I was wondering if too much appreciation would turn into a real danger here

Enjoy though!

Goons Are Gifts

Hello I'd like to apply to that position. Or any other position. Do you have positions? And maybe coffee and mugs with great things on them.

Goons Are Gifts

opioid agonist posted:

hired. Your noteworthy sig tells me you're an up and coming lateral pisser u start 2morrow

make me proud

I certainly will!

*in pinky voice* Gee, opioid, what do you want to do today?

Goons Are Gifts

Can we get a gang tag for this, boss?

Goons Are Gifts

I wonder how many dimensions the byob hypercube has, or if it's even equal, above or below n at this point

Goons Are Gifts

*wearing a false mustache with the price tag still hanging on it*
Hello I'm not your intern but actually a lurker and new but I want to join the appreciation team, so what do I have to do for that and is it true that you have an amazing and really good looking intern working here for you?

Goons Are Gifts

hello opioid

Goons Are Gifts

OA? opioid against? what would you prefer?

Goons Are Gifts

I learned to appreciate you and others from the bottom of my heart and be grateful and appreciative for what we have

Goons Are Gifts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Four McChickens, a large coke, and a whole bunch of buffalo sauce.

One second, what is a bunch here? Need to know specifics

Goons Are Gifts

opioid agonist posted:

in related world news, pancontinental controversy divides the already fractured western fryd chkn crowd with ASIAN PERSUASION

Emptyquoting to point out that I'm indecisive in this matter and open for manipulation.

Goons Are Gifts

Appreciating drilldo real quick just in case it's him

Goons Are Gifts

Not trying to judge but.. did you kill him?

Goons Are Gifts

Appreciating byob right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

*whispers*OK you got the balloons, I got the goon jerky snacks and Pringles, the pizza is being made so it's all set for the..

Oh hey opioid! How's it going? Just to be clear here..

hamjobs posted:

YOUR DINT SEE NUFFIN BUD