Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Oh, this game. I picked it up on a steam sale and enjoyed it enough to play through all the routes. With a walkthrough. Because holy poo poo I cannot understand how anyone can stand the stupid guesswork typical of these games with the options where the outcomes of the choices might as well have been decided randomly.

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds, I've forgotten a ton of detail. Good luck crazy goon. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Thuryl posted:

I personally think there's a fairly straightforward underlying logic to the endings in this game; remind me to talk about it once the thread has seen them all. (Or I can PM you, if you want.)
Thanks, but I'm more complaining about the genre in general. Far too often it seems like it's a lot of oh you didn't pick this arbitrary choice earlier so now you won't randomly run into this character an hour later and will get a bad end. :sigh:

Gaearin posted:

I feel like there is a certain logic to the endings. The catch is that this type of logic is generally not found in dating sims, therefore anyone who is used to the genre might end up having a hard time with some of the decisions.
I'm really not used to dating sims at all. Other than reading let's plays. I don't remember enough about the choices in this game, other than one in particular but it's not until a lot later on, so it's very likely it's better than what my irritation is telling me.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe Ohara meant they're not supposed to casually ask patients about their age just to sate their curiosity or make conversation. But that's just a guess.

Gaearin posted:

"Sis, you're drooling."
I have a strange feeling Nao is going to find a lot of the nurse work strangely familiar.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

If it's anything like the actual Japanese healthcare system I expect our clumsy protag is about to get walked all over by an old guy who expects her to worship the ground he walks on.
What is this "guy" and "he" you are talking about? This is a yuri game.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Normally a censored mess like that bed is used for really bad cooking, usually by characters who are unwilling to start learning with simple things and by following recipes, but this is a new one. Quite impressive when you think about it.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Yikes, things are heating up. For all the stuff Nao does for Asuka I think she can be allowed a little excessive forced studying help. But wouldn't tape be better than glue so it's possible to take the drat thing down again? And maybe stick another one on the inside of the bathroom door too.

Hmmmmm. If in Japanese the game just said teacher and they translated only using text and not researching if Unnamed Teacher #1 had any voice acting it's not surprising they got the gender wrong.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Yeah I don't think complimenting patients on their sleepwear at a hospital is a good idea at all. But it's good to make mistakes during training.

Not sure letting Asuka loose in a real hospital so soon as summer is a good idea. :ohdear:

Gaearin posted:

So yes, seeing this scene gives us affection with Kaede. No, there was no possible way that you could have known that you would meet her by choosing that option.
:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Is it really not uncommon though? I've played a bunch of yuri games and other than this only one other had any siblings romantically involved.