Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Gaearin posted:

Less games are employing that kind of thing these days thankfully. At least out of the ones that I'm playing, they are. I can't tell you how many bad endings I got in a certain infamous game for not having done something that had seemed like the most obviously bad thing to do. It is a real issue in older games.

I'm pretty sure that I know what choice you're talking about. There is one single choice in this game that I can remember which I found entirely counter-intuitive before I actually sat down and thought about it. But hey, we'll see!

I know there's no spoilers allowed for the game being LP'd, but can other games be spoiled? Because I haven't really played many visual novels but I love stories of bad game design so I'm really interested to read what you're talking about in this post, even if it's behind spoiler tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU