Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

VikingSkull posted:

Colette Hiller as Corporal Ferro, the dropship pilot, is probably the best character of all the Marines and no one remembers her

we're in the pipe, 5 by 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vESxCZe0HA

Hell fuckin' yeah

"Fly The Friendly Skies"

Which also brings up one my favorite things about Aliens, all the graffiti on the armor and uniforms was done by the cast member wearing the outfit.
Michael Bhiens's painted heart with a padlock attached to it is super rad. And Vasquez's "ADIOS" on the smart-gun.

Also, lol if you don't like Aliens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Genesplicer posted:

The fun part about the Sassy Latina, Vasquez, was that the actress, Jenette Goldstien, was a favorite of Cameron's. She played Vasquez in "Aliens", Janelle, John Connor's foster mother in "Terminator 2", and the Irish mother with the small children in "Titanic".

She's also in "Near Dark" which is a movie about a family vampires in Oklahoma that also stars Bill Paxton and Lance Henriksen.

It was directed by Kathryn Bigelow who wound marrying James Cameron. Oh... and James Cameron has a cameo in it. There's a bar fight scene that's very reminiscent of T2.

Wikipedia posted:

Bigelow knew (and later married) director James Cameron, who directed Aliens, a 1986 film that shares three cast members (Paxton, Goldstein, and Henriksen) with Near Dark. A cinema seen in the background early in the film has Aliens on its marquee and Cameron played the man who "flips off" Severen. The film was scored by the German electronic music group Tangerine Dream.

Oh yeah, and it kicks loving rear end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTEPaF5TjWU

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Mar 4, 2019

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
One of my favorite Aliens things ever is the tabletop manual "Colonial Marines Technical Manual" which I won't because of :filez: but a quick google search should turn it up. It's peppered with "quotes" from USCM troops and this one is probably my favorite...

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Oh and speaking of Near Dark, the movie got a new DVD(blu-ray?) release around the time "Twilight" was popular and the re-did the marketing something fierce...

The DVD cover went from a version this image

to THIS...

I really hope a bunch of Twilight fans bought it only to have their minds destroyed by a vampire movie that is basically a repudiation of the way vampires are in the Twilight films.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
poo poo....... MORE TRIVIA

this may have been previously mentioned but Al Matthews, the guy who plays the cigar chomping Sgt. Apone had served with the actual Marines as an NCO during Vietnam, so he wasn't really performing so much as just doing what he had always been trained to be... a tough as nails combat proven jarhead NCO

Al Mathews posted:

I spent six years in the United States Marine Corps; I hold thirteen combat awards and decorations, including two purple hearts. I was the first black Marine in the 1st Marine Division in Vietnam to be meritoriously promoted to the rank of sergeant; I served with Kilo Battery, Fourth Battalion, 11th Marines, 1st Marine Division, of that I am very proud.

Here's a picture of the "platoon" celebrating Mathews' birthday on set.

I know these people are all actors, but the fact that it's JUST the infantry guys in this image (and their pet robot) and the tired, satisfied looks on their faces, and my experiences in the military tell me that that crew would probably having no issue actually following Al Mathews into real combat.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

feelix posted:

Indeed, Aliens is a work of fiction that is on the same level of quality as tabletop RPGs.

Oh good, this dude is back. I hope you get probed again... BY ALIENS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

500 good dogs posted:

I'm this kid:

I'm this kid

quote:

Frost insisting that "it doesn't matter" when the "poontang" is Arcturian confused a couple of kids. "It means he's bisexual," one explained.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Also the M56 Smart Gun was mostly based off of the MG-42 used by the German army. They used steady-cam gear to make them more.... awesome.

Also handlebar parts from motorcycles

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Code Jockey posted:

man I really need to play Isolation. gently caress it I'm telling Steam to pull it down, let's do this

Dead Space hosed me up, something about the tension, pacing, atmosphere... I dunno, it kinda felt like it could've been a spiritual Alien game. I could only play like a half hour at a time lol

e. it helped that I was playing it on my projector, with all the lights off, and my surround sound cranked

Isolation is waaaay different than dead space. It is in fact, scary as all hell

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Code Jockey posted:

I'm not very far in yet getting power turned on in the room full of body bags and it's unnerving already

also The UI / presentation of this game is so incredibly on point, and it's reeeeally pretty, mostly I play retro games or older games so it's nice to see something that's pushing my system

it said to play on hard for the right experience, was that a mistake

Just wait till later when all the body bags have ZOMBIES IN THEM :downs:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

FogHelmut posted:

"Looking badass" is very important to the military. The YF-23 and the X-32 planes lost the competition to the F-22 and F-35 because they were goofy looking.

So this is way back a few pages but I thought I'd mention the fact that pretty much across all of aviation (military, civilian, otherwise) pilots are EXCEEDINGLY superstitious. Many pilots I know (including my dad and me) would without a doubt not fly a certain aircraft because it was ugly or looked "wrong" somehow. The X-32 and YF-23's are perfect examples. Many people I'm sure said "I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing." And that notion is correct because yes, the F-22 and F-35 are vastly better aircraft that preformed better than their rivals in the fly off. The YF-23 couldn't even fire it's weapons when the fly off came up, for example.

A friend of my family almost died in a Curtis Junior:

when the exhaust stack went through the propeller and basically vibrated the aircraft to pieces. He didn't really want to go up in it because he was honestly afraid someone would see him in it, but the owner persuaded him. He told me that as the aircraft was disintegrating around him his only thought was "Oh god, please not in this thing!" Another old flying superstition is that if the airplane seems to be having trouble or harmonization issues you just put more stickers on it and it will fly better. And trust me, people who say that are probably only kinda sorta joking.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

dev286 posted:

I was looking at how the did the loader scenes and I assumed they used actual hydraulics or whatever but NOPE. It was made out of plastic pipe and stuff and there was a dude inside the suit behind Sigourney who just kinda moved along with her like a kid dancing on a parent's feet. Combined with some overhead wires for some scenes it was basically just a giant marionette. Which is crazy because my suspension of disbelief just made me go "yeah this thing exists and they built it for the movie"

I think a lot of the SFX in Aliens are like that but Cameron was so good and had such an amazing team everything was pretty seamless.

A significant portion of the Alien Queen was just a metal skeleton covered in trash bags iirc

This old show from the 90's is seriously good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq6YMYCsWpQ

I dunno if that's the one with Aliens because I can't view YT at work, but the thumbnail had one of the gremlins so it probably it is.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I don't want to get into this but you're thinking of the F-35. We had that chosen already and developed it for years and dumped 1.5 trillion dollars into it. And the gun still wouldn't work due to software issues. :capitalism:

Sorry dude, you replied to me about combat aircraft, you got into it.

Did you know we developed the M61 Vulcan starting in 1946 but it wasn't ready till like 1959-60 because it did things like break the ammo links causing a stovepipe jam that nearly brought down an F-104? The F-35 (whose gun for sure works now) has excellent high-AOA nose pointability, an extremely low RCS, and sensor fusion out the wazoo and yes, all of that works. Otherwise the aircraft would not have met Initial Operating Capability. High end aircraft development is lengthy, pricey, and very dangerous. Always has been, always will be. Many issues the F-35 experienced have been experienced before (or parallel other issues, like the gun thing) on basically every single aircraft program since WW2. There has been only one Airframe Loss Incident with the Lightning so far, and an engine fire, with the pilots OK. By this point in the F-16's career so many of them were crashing at Luke AFB that they were seriously nicknamed "Lawn Darts" by the pilots. Adjusted for inflation the F-14 is probably still the single most expensive fighter aircraft ever, and the program was only saved from extinction by Iran. All of this has happened before and will happen again with other jets because this is just how it works. The ONLY modern jet procurement program that came out on time and on budget (actually earlier and cheaper) was the F-15 and that's because the F-15 Special Projects Office utilized USAF politics to procure the aircraft like a "black" program such as the SR-71. Also, a lot of people don't realize that the 1.5 trillion earmarked for the F-35 is for the total life of the aircraft including RnD, procurement, upgrades, maintenance, and even projected fuel and ammo expenditures out to the year 2070 with costs adjusted for projected 2070 inflation "US$1.508 trillion (through 2070 in then-year dollars)". Like I'm sorry, but the jet is mad good. In the last few years many countries have dropped procurement contracts for Gripens, Typhoons, Rafales and other 4+/5 gen fighters for F-35s. People who think like this don't really know anything about what they're talking about. Tyler Rogaway at "The Drive" is garbage and so was "Foxtrot Alpha", "War Is Boring" is also quite usually full of poo poo.

If you want a good discussion on the F-35 (seriously here, I think you should read this) check out these threads on F-16.net where there are actual F-35 program guys, pilots, and maintainers who work with these jets EVERY SINGLE DAY and know much more about it than any rear end in a top hat on a blog.

Why is the F-35 Replacing the A-10?
and
The Trouble With Basement Dwellers

second thread has a dumb clickbaity title but is very good.

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 9, 2019

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I believe you know your poo poo but I said 2 things. The program cost 1.5 trillion dollars, which you addressed, and the gun didn't work, which you did not.

New U.S. Stealth Jet Can’t Fire Its Gun Until 2019

F-35 stealth jet 'will not be able to fire its guns until 2019

I'm just talking about the gun man. I didn't know that the 1.5 trillion was for the length of the program, but the gun didn't work during development for years. I'm not saying it's a bad jet, I'm not saying anything like that. Just that you pointed out that the YF-23 couldn't fire it's gun, whereas the F-35 couldn't even after we gave it the green light.

The YF-23 did not fire it's gun during testing, because it was not even installed on the aircraft. The main issue with the gun is that on the USN and USMC versions it's a pod attached to the jet and not internal, and there's ALWAYS pod integration issues. I saw plenty of those issues when they put the SNIPERX Pod on the B-1s, and that's with a jet and pod that had been use for quite some time.

Beet Wagon posted:

Lmao at the “leave the F35 alone” meltdown.

It's not really a meltdown, but there's been a whole lot of misinformation about the aircraft throughout it's whole development cycle and it's frustrating to see bullshit repeated ad-infinitum.

Basically the rule thumb is if your criticism of a new Fighter Jet(tm) is "it's expensive" and "nothing really worked with the pre-production and early production models" well.... you just described every fighter program ever. That's all I wanted to say, I'll shut up now.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Beautiful end to a derail. I commend you. Normally this poo poo goes off the rails.

edit: need to post aliens something

I (usually) know when to shut up.

Yeah the derail was my fault though. Shouldn't have said anything.

I agree that Alien 3 might have been a little better if it came out a few years later. The technology might have been a little better even though a lot of 90s CGI was just terrible. A lot of 201Xs CGI is terrible. They probably just didn't have good prop people or were too excited after Jurassic Park pulled off poo poo that looks perfect even today.

The thing it seems special FX people never learned about Jurassic Park was that it was the fusion of CGI and puppetry/animitronics that made it look so good. That being said, it's crazy how good the first full length shot of the all CGI T-Rex in JP holds up even like, twenty years later. When I saw it in 3D a couple years back with that shot they did it so like, the legs were basically straddling the threshold of the screen, with the head out over the audience and the back half/tail going further back into the screen. It was in IMAX and it just looked so goddamn huge. And speaking of Cameron, I saw Titanic in IMAX 3D and it had a profound effect on how huge the boat looked.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

Has anyone posted the insane William Gibson Alien 3 script yet set in an MC Escher space monastery

That poo poo is indeed insane as all hell. I've only heard breakdowns though, I've never actually gotten to read it. If you like wild unmade movie scripts, read Nick Cave's script for "Gladiator 2" that follows Maximus in the afterlife during the death of the roman gods and the birth of christianity... it is truly loving bonkers.

Code Jockey posted:

:words: about Isolation visuals

They actually hired the guy who did all the industrial design work on the original film to do the same for Isolation with a very specific order to keep the tech looking similar. If you're having trouble following the waypoint marker on the motion tracker, just look up and read all the signs around you, they are actually designed to be followed.

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Mar 9, 2019

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Yeah, when I saw Pan-Am and Atari ads in BR:2049 I knew they hit the jackpot.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

uh this gladiator 2 script sounds loving bonkers

READ IT! I could see the film playing out in my mind, Cave's script is very good.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Man there’s a video I’m trying to find of a guy who does old movie reviews and he talks about how Titanic was actually an action movie that got re-edited to be a romance after that Celine Dion song dropped and it’s one of the reasons the movie feels really conflicted.

I thought it was that Oliver Harper dude on Youtube but I can’t find the video :(

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I *love* the Corps!

“Gee, would ya sarge?”

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I also love “Great! Why don’t we put her in charge!”

This thread should just be Hudson quotes.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Also:
“You’re an American!”
“No, suh! Ahm from Kentuckee!”

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Mar 9, 2019

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I turned on Alien: Covenant last night but made it about 20 minutes. I got bored with the build up. I'll watch it again soon.

I ended up watching Predator 2 last night. Bill Paxton is just loving amazing. He had like 30 seconds in The Terminator and he was still awesome.

Covenant sucks rear end. Like for real that movie is garbage.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

The big problem with Covenent is that the robot not the aliens were the villain and the source of tension.

My main problem with covenant was that it was a sequel to Prometheus for the first half of the movie, then it was an Alien movie for the second half, then at the very end it was a sequel to Prometheus again? And David like, engineered the xenomorph eggs? Wtf?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
One of favorite things about Alien, even from when I was a little kid that didn't know much about the world, was that the crew on the ship were just average schlubbs. Basically truckers in outer space, and I could never shake the feeling of how loving screwed over by their company these dudes on the lowest rung of the totem pole get. Like, they don't know what's on the planet, they don't know that the ship's computer has been programmed to not give a poo poo about them. They don't know that their on board physician, the man they rely on for their very health and well being, is also a computer that does not give a gently caress about them, and actually quite the opposite really. As crazy as the chestburster scene is, Yaphet Kotto yelling "ASH IS A GODDAMNED ROBOT!" is almost more unnerving, espc considering it follows hotly on the footsteps of Ash shoving that magazine down Ripley's throat, which stuck with me for a very long time.

Probably also why I enjoy Ripley's line in Aliens to Burke "You don't see them loving each other over for a goddamn percentage" so much.

loving hell Ash creeps me out. Loved the guy in the office chair in isolation with the rolled up magazine in his throat you can randomly find, which confirmed for me beyond a doubt that the robots were for sure evil.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Or just a new set of weird-looking aliens with different rules

That sounds like a terrible idea that they've already tried in a million terminator movies

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Linux Pirate posted:

same kind of vid, but this one has the countdown interface.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO9x0y5lqD0

Goddamn the design work for these movies is fantastic.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I know we're talking (mostly) about Aliens here, but there's been some other chat about 80's action movies in general, so I'm gonna talk about why "The Hunt For Red October" is one my favorite movies.

In the pantheon of submarine movies (a surprisingly stout genre) you basically have two types, WW2 Sub movies, and Cold War sub movies. WW2 sub movies have some absolute classics in there, "Run Silent, Run Deep" and "The Enemy Below" come to mind. Cold War sub movies, is a bit of a different story. Most are not very good, "Ice Station Zebra" and "Phantom" at the top of the bottom.

Probably the best Cold War sub movie, "Hunt For Red October" was originally thought to be a movie that no one would care about, due to the enemy of the film, the USSR having dissolved during production of the film. So they added a small note at the beginning of the movie saying it takes place in 1984, problem solved. Ultimately it didn't matter since they created a taut, tense thriller that is really the best at showing what subs in the Cold War did. Trailing each other in long, silent, nuclear propelled cruises through the deep Atlantic ocean. There are plenty of shots of subs simply following each around, and much of the action on board the American sub, the USS Dallas, takes place in the sonar station, helping to drive home the blind man's bluff type of game they played. Contrary to most sub movies, when they show the sonar system in this movie, it's "waterfall" displays, visual representations of the sound of the ocean, just like on a real boat.

Seriously, that shot may as well have come from a documentary.

It was directed by John McTiernan, who had just done "Die Hard" and "Predator" before that, probably good movies to have under your belt, as all three movies deal with people being chased in claustrophobic environments. There's so many cool things about this movie. At the beginning, while not having an actual Typhoon class submarine to work with, they welded together two barges and built a full-sized, waterline up Typhoon hull on top them. Resulting in a long opening shot that shows the sheer size of the stuff we're dealing with. Later on, Ryan enters a drydock in which there is an actual American attack submarine, and it's shot from below and the front, once again showing off the massive size of these machines.

I mentioned earlier that the USSR had dissolved during filming, which in a few ways wound up working to it's advantage. It probably allowed audiences an easier time rooting for Soviet protagonists. It also made the film much more realistic, visually, as many of the seaman on the Red October are young men who had fled the Soviet Union and were living in the Brighton Beach area of Brooklyn. There's a shot near the end of a guy with a full set of steel dentures, which are almost certainly the real deal, as they were a common fix in the USSR.

Of course one can't forget the cast, Alec Baldwin was great. Sean Connery and James Earl Jones, exceptional as always. There's some other great performances in an ensemble cast though, Courtney B. Vance as Jonesey, the sonar guy. Sam Neil as the XO on the Russian sub, and Scott Glenn as the commander of the Dallas. Interesting note there, as Scott Glenn was allowed to spend a couple of days on the USS Salt Lake City, an actual LA class attack sub, wearing a uniform and acting as the ship's captain, with the real captain whispering the orders to Glenn.

quote:

Glenn was so impressed with the Commander, he basically played that man in the film. Always giving orders in a calm quiet voice, even in tense situations.
That must have been great fun! Another great side character is Stellan Skaarsgard as Cpt Tupelov of the VK Konovalov, and Alfa class Russian attack sub. Like, just this moment right here, I mean omg...

There are also actual US Navy crewmen in the film, and not just in the background either. There's a part near the end, on a the US rescue sub, the Mystic. And there is a very goony looking dude driving it, with big coke bottle glasses and it's like "Who the hell cast, THIS guy?" Well... that would be Lt. Cmdr. George H. Billy (great loving name), the actual, no poo poo commander of the DSRV Mystic IRL.

The filming took place in the Pacific, even though the USS Dallas was an Atlantic Fleet boat. At least two crewmembers from the actual USS Dallas took leave and traveled to San Diego to be extras in the movie about their boat. Many other American seamen in San Diego were also used as extras, as they didn't need to trained on how to act as Navy men, they already were.

There's many actual US Navy ships in the film. The ship that Alec Baldwin is helicoptered to is the USS Louisville. Also on hand was the USS Houston, which performed the famous "Emergency Blow" scene at the end of the film.

The ship practiced the EB around 40 times before the final take, filming taking a week or two, which the sub's crew called "The Hunt For Red Ops" :kimchi:
Another ship used was the USS Reuben James, a Perry class frigate, though the exteriors were actually the USS Wadsworth (another Perry class frigate). This is interesting as the Reuben James played a significant role in another Tom Clancy book, "Red Storm Rising"

As a way to keep the audience informed of what ship they were viewing, even though they mostly looked the same, they used different lighting and coloring in each sub. The Dallas was grey and blue, while the Red October used a sinister Black and Silver. Also, having been made in a time before CGI, some of the sets and models were truly incredible.

The music.... oh, the music! Done by Basil Poledouris, who did "Red Dawn", "Starship Troopers", and oh yeah, "Conan The Barbarian" Seriously, the music in this movie kicks loving rear end

So there ya go! A good rundown of one of my favorite movies!

Oh yeah, and this movie has Tim Curry too!

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Mar 11, 2019

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

skasion posted:

The best thing about McTiernan is after how making some of the best action movies of all time, he blew up his career and went to jail for trying to wiretap one of the producers of his terrible Rollerball remake

I knew he went to jail... I did not know he directed the Rollerball remake lol

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Wizchine posted:

I'm also fond of the performance of the late Richard Jordan who portrayed National Security Adviser Jeffrey Pelt ("Andrei... you've lost another submarine?") He's probably most recognized as Logan's friend-turned-enemy Francis in Logan's Run. Sadly, he died only three years after the Hunt for Red October was made.

"Your aircraft have dropped enough sonabuoys that a man could walk from Greenland to Iceland to Scotland without getting his feet wet!"

I love The Hunt for the Red October, but this thread is for one of the best movies ever made. Aliens. And also Alien universe poo poo.

I can't say that I wouldn't post in a thread about submarines though.

Fair enough

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I’ve never seen the AvP movies, are they as bad as they look?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Here's an effort post on how the Marines should have handled the Hadley's Hope thing:

Motherfucking air power.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Owlbear Camus posted:

How though? They had to investigate to potentially rescue noncombatants in a cramped indoor complex that was sensitive even to small arms fire.

They could tell the place was deserted and beat up on their pass before the LZ. If Gorman had listened to Ripley they could have dropped the big one early. Also just lol if you think the USCM or Weyland-Yuntani give a gently caress about some colonists. Let’s be real here.

Although I can see The Company being upset about losing the atmosphere processor. Maybe just a nice neutron bomb to do the trick.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Sunswipe posted:

This kind of thing always reminds me of Laurence Olivier's response to Dustin Hoffman staying awake for 72 hours prior to filming a scene in Marathon Man: "My dear boy, why don't you just try acting?"

I have never heard this and that's amazing

Also, I just remembered how much I love the "steam pipe scene" in Alien, where Yaphet Koto could just shut off the steam at any time but leaves it on so Ripley has to yell over it lol

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 23, 2019

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
That high school play is dope.

That Xenomorph costume... goddamn

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It'd be a lot cooler if it was an original idea and not just ripped off from a bob's burgers episode.

lol

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

RossMan4Life posted:

Watched Predators, easily the best in that series next to the original. Starts strong, but makes some missteps in the second half.

Yeah, Predators is fine I felt.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Yeah, I really don't think it was. I mean it had Gary Busey and Bill Paxton. I just think Predators was fine.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
So Disney owns Fox... does that make Ripley a Disney Princess now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

:allears: