Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Grocery stores around here get these interesting tasty products in sometimes for like market testing or something, and you buy it and it's really good and you're like I would buy this every week no problem, finally something good! And then they run out/stop selling it/don't buy any more and you never ever see it again. I can't think of any specific examples off the top of my head but it happens often enough that I have come to accept the fleeting nature of happiness in an otherwise bleak and disappointing grocery shopping experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Nosfereefer posted:

also tfw when you've been living abroad and whatever local groceries you fell in love with simply is not sold back home

RIP

A pain I know all too well.

Finger Prince

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

In the summer I'd walk to the public pool, play there almost all afternoon, then I would buy a can of nestea from a vending machine for 50¢, and walk home. I miss that tea so bad. Arizona has similar tasting lemon iced tea but that might just be misplaced nostalgia.

Baskin Robbins used to have a daiquiri ice sherbert I was fond of.

Oh hell yeah that daquiri ice was delicious!

Finger Prince

When taco bell stopped selling the zesty steak melt, it was like a dagger in my skeezy teenage heart. I never truly forgave them, and no amount of double decker tacos could fill that void.

Finger Prince

hamjobs posted:

This but the veggie burriot and yes to the VERDE packets. THE ONLY GOOD SAUCE FROM TB.

Was that the 7 layer burrito? Dang I forgot about those!