Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

NESTEA COOL!!!

I used to smash this as I played through Ocarina of Time or Blades of Vengeance or Diablo II.
Ah, those sweet memories.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

super sweet best pal posted:

The Baskin Robbins closed up shop and was replaced with a nail salon.

Go get your nails done tho.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

In the summer I'd walk to the public pool, play there almost all afternoon, then I would buy a can of nestea from a vending machine for 50¢, and walk home. I miss that tea so bad. Arizona has similar tasting lemon iced tea but that might just be misplaced nostalgia.

Baskin Robbins used to have a daiquiri ice sherbert I was fond of.

It was the defacto summer drink and I remember the taste to this day. It inspires almost crippling levels of nostalgia.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

What was that Guarana soda? Had a panther on the label; tasted like cinnamon fruit rear end, but I drank the gently caress out of it.

Wtf good question.