Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum

my favorite egg roll place I've ever eaten at closed and I'm still pretty sad about it, there's not even a manager to complain to about that, not that I have the social fortitude to do that kind of thing

also I miss some soda that I don't know the name of anymore from when I was a preteen, it was really good and kind of like mountain dew but... crisper? sort of like the mountain dew throwback. No idea what it was, though, so it's entirely possible it hasn't gone away and this post has been for naught

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum

Splatmaster posted:

Mello Yello?

Nah we still have Mello Yello around here, though I guess it's pretty limited to the upper midwest. like the McDonald's by my work has it on tap, I get it occasionally to remind myself that it's really too sweet, honestly

Whatever soda I'm thinking of was a little more esoteric and was made by some company like Shasta but somehow even more obscure

Speaking of, does Shasta still exist? I feel like I stopped seeing them in the last ~5 years but I'm not sure when

MockingQuantum

Historical Wizards posted:

Last I saw Shasta is still sold at Menards.

add "while I was buying a new propane tank for my ice house heater" and that would be the most midwestern sentence ever spoken

MockingQuantum

Historical Wizards posted:

I was there to buy Sprecher, which is also pretty Midwestern.
Menards has the best price and best variety of Sprecher of anywhere I've been

huh, I should check if ours has Sprecher. I know the Fleet Farm by my place used to carry really good ginger beer. Both of these things are baffling while also making perfect sense.