Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sugarstarshower posted:

Growing up in Korea we had this candy called "Apollo" which came with a bundle of straws filled with tangy frosting. My favorite was strawberry because it's pink. Sometime in 2000's the manufacturers went out of business after years of being stigmatized as junk food not approved by the FDA (turned out to be just a rumor) and Apollo don't get made anymore. Looking back, sucking all that sweet stuffing out of straws probably helped me be good at giving heads.

this stuff was amazing

also white rabbit candy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i really fuckin miss orbitz especially the one with the yellow and red balls floating in it because it was like boba but less good somehow

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Korean Boomhauer posted:

this is heckin bullcrap that they did this

Agreed. That was the last food at Arby's that I could eat other than plain salad, too, so GO TO HECK ARBY!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TOOT BOOT posted:

Check this out: Arbys = RBs = Roast Beefs

WHOA WHAT FOR REAL

WHERE IS ARBY?!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What was that Guarana soda? Had a panther on the label; tasted like cinnamon fruit rear end, but I drank the gently caress out of it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

this but the steak taquitos

... not to mention the verde packets

This but the veggie burriot and yes to the VERDE packets. THE ONLY GOOD SAUCE FROM TB.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

Was that the 7 layer burrito? Dang I forgot about those!

No they still have those! This was like, fajita vegetables with mushrooms and cheese, but burriot sized! It was hella good.

Same era as the Border Bowls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

JOSTA. That was the loving drink. It was apparently the first American energy drink. No wonder my kidneys were shot to poo poo in high school.