Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

NESTEA COOL!!!

I used to smash this as I played through Ocarina of Time or Blades of Vengeance or Diablo II.
Ah, those sweet memories.

In the summer I'd walk to the public pool, play there almost all afternoon, then I would buy a can of nestea from a vending machine for 50¢, and walk home. I miss that tea so bad. Arizona has similar tasting lemon iced tea but that might just be misplaced nostalgia.

super sweet best pal posted:

The Baskin Robbins closed up shop and was replaced with a nail salon.

Baskin Robbins used to have a daiquiri ice sherbert I was fond of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Mummy Napkin posted:

Fruitopia, anyone?

gently caress yes! My school had a vending machine, but it would practically sell out the same day it stocked. I would suck down a Cherry Vanilla Grove in seconds and want more. In hindsight, it was a sickly over sweet drink, and I doubt I could stomach one now, (I water down fruit juice whenever I drink it now) but goddamn I used to love that sweet nectar.