Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

I loved Mountain Dew Supernova, I think it was part of some vote for the new flavor thing that clearly had the wrong winner. I dreamed of creating a cocktail combining Supernova with sparkling wine and vodka. Yes, that is correct, a Champagne Supernova in the Skyy. But I never got the chance.

I once dreamed of serving Blue Nun white wine with a lime garnish. I'd have called it a Twisted Sister.

OK, I'm old. Both parts of that joke are decades in the past.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

MockingQuantum posted:

Nah we still have Mello Yello around here, though I guess it's pretty limited to the upper midwest. like the McDonald's by my work has it on tap, I get it occasionally to remind myself that it's really too sweet, honestly

Whatever soda I'm thinking of was a little more esoteric and was made by some company like Shasta but somehow even more obscure

Speaking of, does Shasta still exist? I feel like I stopped seeing them in the last ~5 years but I'm not sure when

Simba?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!