Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:eyepoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Last scene better be Bronn and Pod safely sailing off to Essos while all of Westeros is over run by ice zombies that kill everyone else of note.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Better bring Gendry along if we’re rowing

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

wow cersei is completely loving loony

Completely loving dumb too, like pick literally anyone else to assassinate your brothers Cersei. Throw a rock in any direction and you’re likely to hit a more willing Jamie/Tyrion assassin.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

For years everyone’s been all “Bran is going to defeat the walkers by warging into a dragon” but id much rather see Arya infiltrate the night kings ranks by wearing the face of the dead dragon.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Everyone’s going to die but my tears will be shed for Tormund alone.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lmao Does End Game seriously have an intermission???

Dead Reckoning posted:

My bet for the final scene: After a huge battle, Ciersi and Jamie are the only two left alive. He kills her and his unborn child to stop whatever madness she has planned, and collapses on to the Iron Throne, totally broken and alone, as snow begins to fall through the wrecked roof of the Great Hall.

I’d love this

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Were all gonna die tonight

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The third dragon rider has been leaked....

[spoiler][/spoler]

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Lmao the Dothraki were amazingly useless

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I think I would have liked it better if Arya was able to get close enough to NK by wearing a face or something. I don’t care that she’s the one who killed him, just that her teleporting didn’t make any sense.

Show us dumb fun and the episode was enjoyable.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Was I the only one who thought Tyrion and Sansa were gonna commit suicide in the crypt? That’s moment where they’re hiding out and hearing all the carnage off screen, Sansa pulls out her dragon glass and I figured welp, this’ll be depressing.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Eh Arya just wrecked Thanos she can do what the gently caress she wants

No poo poo, let her retire to Valinor with Frodo and the elves.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Guys, lmao turns out the real Azor Ahai was all the friends we made along the way

Did anyone post that yet guys? Guys?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Well Bronn is still awesome

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dang pretty bold walking right up to Kingslanding with her last dragon & 12 soldiers just facing down all those giant crossbows

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dumb, I meant dumb, not bold

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I was filled with dread when Sansa put her hand on the hounds because I’d read there was gonna be an awkward hookup

Thank loving christ

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dany is gonna descend into madness and Jon is gonna have to queenslay her. Arya will teleport behind Cersei wearing Pacey’s face and shank her. That’s gonna be great and all but reserve the real get-hype for #CleganeBowl2019

E: we need a spin off of Tormund and Ghost buddy adventures north of the wall

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

My friend was rewatching and just snapped me - if you look at the scene when Tormund is cheering jon and trying to get him to drink, there’s a paper starbucks looking coffee cup sitting on the table in front of Dany.

Probably pumpkin spice, shes such a basic bitch

beanieson fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 6, 2019

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

we all know dragons have fire so it would make sense that the arrows are heat seeking

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:hmmyes:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I love season 2

Ziggy was great

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/urmoVqj.mp4

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Encino man? It’s leaked footage from the finale

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dany did 9/11

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

You know what was cool was all those little blips of green wild fire going off across the city as Dany lost her poo poo.

I guess cerise’s death prophecy was bs since it was supposed to be the “little brother” or whatever. They could have had Jaime mercy kill her just before something worse happened but whatever.

LOL what’s Bronn even going to do now? Like what possible motivation would he have to come to kings landing and try to collect on any kind of debt? Anyone with half a brain is going to get the gently caress to Essos and never look back.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I love how Euron was just so loving pleased with himself for “killing Jaime Lannister” lol he died like he lived smelling like a loving oyster probably

My dude just loved to swashbuckle :rip:

beanieson fucked around with this message at 05:29 on May 13, 2019

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If Jon could have kept his mouth shut and hosed his aunt she probably wouldn’t have burninated the countryside

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Next episode opens with Tyrion, Jon, Davos and all the other northmen who fled the city being executed by Dany and then she flies north to Winterfell to gently caress up sansa & Brienne & whoever else is still up there.

But then Euron teleports with a flying ship & kills drogon with the ballista mounted on the bow. End credits roll after Euron, still bleeding out from his gnarly torso wound, looks up to the heavens and says “I loving killed Weiss & Benioff’s careers!”

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Burt posted:

So glad they left the elephants at home :)

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Who's placing bets that the white horse appearing to Arya means she's getting gacked in the next episode

She already dead. White horse bringing her to Valhalla after she died of mesothelioma.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Everything loving ruled in Dredd

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Have those two been running the show the entire time?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I’m diggin those sensible khakis tho

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

This show is only good when things are falling apart and everyone's dying anyway.

I'd love for the people who are freaking out about this turn of events to explain why they thought this story was going to end happily.

Yeah Ramsey :rip: warned us years ago

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

But they played happy music every time she burned people :cry:

Mah character development :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I just caught up with Barry and that show continues to own