Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CD8yNGKaEw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

You may not want to look at FYAD’s title right now if you care about potential spoilers; could also be FYAD just loving with the forums.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

Maybe in your screening, mine didn't on Thursday afternoon.

Mine neither. Endgame good. Thought it all tied together nicely, maybe it could have been a few minutes shorter.

Loved the Fat Thor/Big Lebowski references.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

beanieson posted:

The third dragon rider has been leaked....

[spoiler][/spoler]

I would loving LOVE if the various kingdoms of Westeros were so consumed with fighting the White Walkers and each other that they never noticed the dragons and dire wolves quietly conspiring to burn or maul whoever’s left standing at the end.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Lando heard there’s a vacancy for the position of Night King. Qualifications: dark fur, eyes that look like they’re glowing, can bark loud enough to raise the dead.

I have to rewatch the episode because I fell asleep during several parts of it. Not because I was bored, but because I was so loving tired from being up at dawn, going on some big walks with Lando and also going mountain biking. The fact that the episode was so poorly lit didn’t help much with that.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Bummer we’ll never get Ser Jorah and the Knights of the Friend Zone spin-off.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

beanieson posted:

No poo poo, let her retire to Valinor with Frodo and the elves.

Is Arya the One who will restore balance to the Matrix and rebuild Zion?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Yo sup my name is Dany and I can’t quite figure out whether the one thing that I have that no one else does that reigns fire and death on everything is better used as a strategic weapon to be selectively employed as so to maximize its survivability and effectiveness against the enemy or as a reconnaissance asset that I myself will personally use. On a completely unrelated note, I have no idea why I’ve lost 2/3 of these assets in recent weeks.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Mountain/Hound gently caress-and-suckfest is the only proper ending at this point

100% this.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Godholio posted:

Ghost kills Jon and takes the throne.

This is 100% what I’m hoping for. A spin off of the adventures of King Ghost and Tormund is just what we need.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I’m disappointed that they spent several seasons hyping the White Walkers as an existential threat and promoting Dany as the greatest savior for all the kingdoms, and then dealt with the former via Deus Ex Arya and the latter by kind of hinting that hey maybe she’s not so fit to rule after all.

It’s not that I object to either narrative’s conclusion, it’s just that they seem very rushed and kind of forced with the remaining time that they have. They could have introduced those arc resolutions a few seasons ago without compromising the overall narrative.

At the end of it all, this is basically Tits and Dragons: The Series so I’m not super emotionally invested in how it all ends. Historically, I’ve only been satisfied with how The Shield and Breaking Bad ended; most other serial dramas have usually disappointed either me or everyone else.

Also Jon giving up Ghost was an unforgivable crime and I hope he loving buys it for that alone.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Oh, I wonder if this person went ahead with this and how they’re feeling today. Here’s one person who seems to have more foresight than the Three-Eyed Raven:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/wildtargaryen/status/1125884083127582721

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

also holy gently caress Chernobyl is fantastic

I haven’t watched the second episode yet but I haven’t felt this intrigued, and alternately afraid of, a show since The Terror, which I binged through last year and then read the book.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Congrats to Bran for getting an A+ on the group project that he did no loving work on whatsoever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps41x1AVjMA&t=8s

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 05:24 on May 20, 2019

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/connorpfam/status/1130345549704511488

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Would loving watch.

Also we need a “you watch the realm, we’ll watch the skies” meme with the dead dragons and dire wolves who didn’t make it.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

Yeah I know, but they had to keep up the illusion until the Unsullied left, otherwise they'd all be killed by a bunch of dickless psychopathic supersoldiers.

The literal antifa supersoliders who beheaded the white parents in the town square :getin:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I guess #StandWithBran didn’t poll well, did it?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Needs more blyat

Missed opportunity to call the thread “Godspeed, Russian reactor fucker.”

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

The puppies who played the direwolf pups in season one of GoT are from Washington, DC. They were featured recently in a series of “wethedogsdc” which as you might expect are a bunch of posts about dogs from DC.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxU57qShvNw/?igshid=1oqg8nznnejaw

Huskies are a serious handful and if you can’t commit to giving them the lifestyle and environment they need and you end up dumping them poorly socialized and untrained at a shelter, then it’s you who deserves to get your balls cut off. Come to think of it, that applies to every dog and this will be the main policy plank of my upcoming Democratic primary presidential run. I’ll bet I get more votes than Tulsi Gabbard.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

GD_American posted:

jesus christ

well, it was ten years ago so I guess the whole family is long dead

Fixed. That thread is the perfect example of “the goon in the well,” I kind of wish she hadn’t been banned so we could have learned what happened.

she climbed out of the well using a ladder made of the bones of her family, only to fall back in after her horrifying dog tackled her again.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/zeroasalimit/status/1134587044364087296

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I haven’t seen that episode yet but I’m thinking maybe I’ll just go take my dog for a long walk during that part. He doesn’t need to be upset like that.

i cant watch anything where animals are hurt/killed or else I turn into a big weepy baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/worstletterboxd/status/1141088849407434752?s=20