Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Does anyone know of a recap episode for each season so that I can refresh my memory on who really killed Joffery (The old rose lady) and who Jon Snow's real parents are (Dragon girl's brother? Uncle? and Ned Stark's Sister), and if Creeper Jorah Mormont is dead (he isn't, but still creepy af)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Anyone who thinks that Bron “I look out for myself first, last and always” doesn’t live until the very end is kidding themselves.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

This is the worst take I've heard on these forums in at least 4, 5 minutes.

I’ve watched all of one episode of the wire. The only thing I remember is one guy was an assassin and rolled out from under a car on his skateboard and gunned down some guys.

I’m not even 100% positive that was from the wire.

Is it on streaming anywhere?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Godholio posted:

Yeah, but GRRM used to be involved to keep them in check.

One of you pointed out that they're great at translating someone else's work onto the screen, but can't be trusted to generate their own material; spot on.

You can really see GRRM’s influence waning as Season 6 progresses and they were largely forced to start crafting the narrative whole cloth. But given that GRRM is going to die by choking on a loving lemon cake, and is the slowest writer in the world, and literally had no clue how to tackle the Slavers Bay storyline for years I’m not sure it would be any better.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Dingleberry posted:

I would’ve like Lady Stoneheart to show up and lay claim to the throne... all raspy and terrifying. With Arya’s runaway direwolf in tow.

Shh that’s the GRRM’s secret book-only ending.