Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

Slim Pickens posted:

Someone already leaked Bronn's death scene :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

Dead Reckoning posted:

also are the only people who can prove Jon is a Targaryen heir. 50/50 on Dany leaving Jon to die during the battle or putting a knife in his back directly,

I don’t think she’ll kill Jon. I’ve been doing a total rewatch and she just said in an episode I watched that was in Qarth that she isn’t going to have human children. Her dragons will be her only children.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
hope she didn’t just gently caress up the dragon glass by doing that

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
God drat

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
I loving love Arya

Edit oh god Jon you hosed up so bad

Sarah fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Apr 29, 2019

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
gently caress that was so much better than I thought it would be.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Arya isn’t going to die. She’s going to take the throne.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
My prediction:

Jamie is going to die heroically saving somebody’s rear end (probably Sansa). Arya is going to take his face, get close to and kill Cersei, then take the throne. (I’m not like a huge GoT nerd so I don’t know the conditions of taking someone’s face. Do you have to actually be the one to kill them or can they just be dead by some other means?) This will cause turmoil between Dany and Jon. Final showdown will be Dany and Arya.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

Madurai posted:

So, how many other ex-nukes are watching HBO's Chernobyl series? It had just happened when I was a boot, and there weren't a lot of solid facts made public by the time I'd finished prototype.

Not an ex nuke but I started watching it since it was mentioned here.

I had to laugh at Lane Pryce take 2.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

I was gonna say they'll top Mass Effect 3 by having the finale be a flash-forward to their descendants retelling the story, but I forgot ME3 did exactly that with Buzz Aldrin no less

Hey kids did I ever tell you the story of how I met your mother?

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
This bitch really just do all that

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

In any case, I'm stoked for tonight's episode of Chernobyl

Oh hell yes I forgot that was tonight. Something to look forward to after last nights disappointment.

This poo poo is so rushed and so messy. I haven’t read the books because I hate the guys writing style but hopefully one day he finishes before he croaks because I would like to actually have an ending that wasn’t written in a day and had some thought put into it.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
I fell asleep at 8:30 pm and I don’t think I missed anything important.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
So I ended up watching the episode at like 3:30 am...? The baby woke up and wouldn’t go back to sleep.

Meh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
I’m a giant baby when animals die in movies/shows and it didn’t bother me. Partly because I knew it was coming and partly because in my mind by putting the animals down they are saving them from horrible slow deaths.