Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress you tim
iphone
iphone 3g
iphone 3gs
iphone4
iphone 4s
iPhone 5
iPhone 5C
iphone 5s
iPhone 6 (poo poo)
iphone 6 PLUS
iphone 6S
iPhone 6s +
iPhone SE (best)
iPhone 7
iPhone 7+
iphone 8
iphone 8plus
iPhone X
iPhone XR
iPhone XS
iphone XS MAXIMUM
microsoft KIN
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Sphere posted:

iphone 6 is v old op

this. what i still use

i’ve hosed grandmothers younger than the iphone 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

i think the first one was the worst one, then everything after the 5s (excluding the SE) is second worst

this is accurate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

roboshit posted:

youre morbidly obese and you fell asleep on top of it

get out you fatherfucker

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
every person with a 6 or newer has either a screen protector or cracked edges. the curved edge is stupid as heck

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Raluek posted:

the 4 was the first one to have a decent screen, surely that counts for something

and the 5 was the beginning of the end wrt loving about with screen size. the aspect ratio went from perfect to good, then when the 6 came out it went from good to only tolerable. its only been downhill from there

hmm the aspect ration is “worse” but also better because unlike a computer half the screen you’re looking at is the part your fingers cover. the ration on the 4 left little room for text when typing. 5 is perfect rational

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
think that’s happening to my canon 7d, recording video honestly destroyed a fully charged batt in less than 3 minute and put the camera into a weird state which for others has bricked it (thankfully not mine)

i have 3 batteries but they are all probably as bad as each other 🤷‍♂️

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Endless Mike posted:

the iPhone se is the worst because it broke everyone's brains.

you’re just jealous coz we actually like our iphones

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s trüe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
feels like it’s fuckin freeze tonight. the sky is utterly clear and not a breath of wind

idk what it is about winter that allows for this kind of situation so much but it makes for some delicious days. spring sucks