Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

With my life . with mywife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lyles cdkey getting revoked by a spitting shirtless man in estonia is making me lol. ack! spetnya krwyzbwy! name on invoice looka likea jew

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lyles cdkey getting revoked by a spitting shirtless man in estonia is making me lol. ack! spetnya krwyzbwy! name on invoice looka likea jew

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a witcher style messenger riding into town on the front half of a rusted car pulled by 2 horses with a satchel full of Sekiro codes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Soviet Union, greymarket CD keys buy you! *Audience howls with laughter*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a witcher style messenger riding into town on the front half of a rusted car pulled by 2 horses with a satchel full of Sekiro codes

hahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

vilerat-type isis guy in the basement of their last stronghold revoking all their ill gotten steam keys as the walls tremble and crack

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm gonna wait to see more of this in action before laying the pipe on that purchase button. Leveling up has always been a major motivator in From Software games for me so I'm not sure I would have the uh, testicular fortitude, to make any real progress.

You still level up and lose XP on death (and money, they're separate currencies though) but you use levels to buy skills instead of upgrading stats

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Order complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28XX3-2_uDw

Thank you for shopping with GiantBlyat.com!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me when my $5 USD/300₽ SEKIRO STEAM KEY 100% LEGAL RESELLER gets revoked and my Steam account gets VAC banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-egGn5WYrk&t=7s

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

stomping up a big batch of prune schnapps in a weird clay pit until sekiro gets here. haha, unless the western pigs get our cd keys first! mother bitch *spit*

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Disheveled Belorussian staring at Matrix screensaver] I don’t even see the code. All I see is сука блять, Based Lord Gaben, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Download PC Game Download Free CPY VOKSI Denuvo 5.0

Lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

I'm going to buy this game on release day and epically game for 18 hours in one sitting in an unemployed way

same

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

saving 3 dollars by putting my cc info in the hands of squatting slavs ftw

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Disheveled Belorussian staring at Matrix screensaver] I don’t even see the code. All I see is сука блять, Based Lord Gaben, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Download PC Game Download Free CPY VOKSI Denuvo 5.0

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Im really pissed of this game isnt out yet.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Im really pissed of this game isnt out yet.

No kidding . I mostly have that whole weekend off work though which is a big treat ..... can't hardly wait

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i preordered this .. dunno anything about it though. just sort of paid a bunch of money for asbasically anything.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

The Dark Souls of Buying Things:

I.N.R.I posted:

i preordered this .. dunno anything about it though. just sort of paid a bunch of money for asbasically anything.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Me too, I don't think i'd do this for anyone except From

makes me feel alive

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

(Shakira voice) Sekiro sekiro

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

She's allowed to say her own name. I bet she says it in a nice voice.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

She's allowed to say her own name. I bet she says it in a nice voice.

Musicians only say their own names in various intonations, like Pokemon

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

I had a distinct memory of Shakira saying it at the beginning of the song but I just listened to it and she doesn’t. So now I believe in the Mandela effect

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Next you're gonna tell me Shakira says "no fightin". Get loving real you clowns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is the preload on the Quad available yet. God I can't wait for Friday.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Is the preload on the Quad available yet. God I can't wait for Friday.

Same here brother. Did you manage to get off work? That's a treat right there

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

sekiro taco bell

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
says expected delivery is on the 27th march.. glad i preordered from some random ebay business instead of a normal store

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Next you're gonna tell me Shakira says "no fightin". Get loving real you clowns.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just realized I have Friday off :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just realized I have Friday off :hellyeah:

*visibly sweating* uhhh me too