Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

more spoilers

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

Was on the fence before but now I'm balls deep riding that preorder rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Swag. Nothing better than Poison Swamp Zone in Souls games. Love that poo poo. Trudging around weighing like 15 demoniuses walking 0.00001mph. Enemy Flies biting you and poo poo. Love that motherfucking bitch my bitch!.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm gonna wait to see more of this in action before laying the pipe on that purchase button. Leveling up has always been a major motivator in From Software games for me so I'm not sure I would have the uh, testicular fortitude, to make any real progress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

saving 3 dollars by putting my cc info in the hands of squatting slavs ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a witcher style messenger riding into town on the front half of a rusted car pulled by 2 horses with a satchel full of Sekiro codes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Order complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28XX3-2_uDw

Thank you for shopping with GiantBlyat.com!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

(Shakira voice) Sekiro sekiro

that was Wyclef Jean.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Next you're gonna tell me Shakira says "no fightin". Get loving real you clowns.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't care about review scores since these are the same ppl who still defend DmC, gently caress them all.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is sick as gently caress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I just impulse bought this rear end so I can go full motherfucking gorilla pimp refundies on its tits when I get home later.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I haven't died yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U&t=32s

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

When I had barely visible hp left and perfectly parried/visceraled the first strong enemy twice-- killing him, then falling off a ledge immediately after and dying ftw.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

the level design in this is a real treat. and the character designs? mwah! molto bene

I've only played an hour but yeah, the way you can climb and explore basically everything is great. It's also weird as hell to have an actual jump button

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm still really early on in the game, haven't faced a real boss yet, and the stealth isn't as much of a hindrance as I thought.. but I would still rather just walk through a level destroying everything. Maybe that will happen once I get better but right now it's a lot of Shadow of War stealth running in shrubs.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

is that the purple guy? he is a much better ninja than me . Also man I'm sure there's a "critical path" I should be following but after making it to the castle this game feels way more open and nonlinear than any of the other games. I have like at least four different zones to explore, maybe more

Explore the Imp Zone with NordVPN!.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

* NPCs suffer and die from tuberculosis in real time.
* Realistic ogre testicles that get hairier over time.
* You can see every item you have by simply looking at your inventory with the press of a single button.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I haven't had a chance to really sink my teeth into this yet but I'm still reading everyones gamer posts and nodding like :hai:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Big fat beard guy in Luigi toque with red letters saying "Sekiro is a Mary Sue?!" doing a Hrmery face in the yt thumbnail

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm behind everyone but I got to the chained golem tonight, got my rear end whooped several times even tho I almost beat him once, went exploring & found 2 new aesthetics instead. One should help me with him for sure. Game is awesome, can't wait to actually be good at it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(noob poo poo) I feel like I should be dodging grabs that I'm not, like the enemy will literally spin on an axis for half a second before grabbing me. It looks and feels extremely weird

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Okay phew, I'm glad I'm not alone on the grab dodging. I'll try jumping for now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/Jammho/status/1110324795323965441?s=19

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This game is going to take me a long time to beat

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I beat the ogre and the general behind him, not sure how to proceed from there but I have the rest of the dreamland to explore for now anyways. Alas that whilst have to wait on the morrow.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Okay I went a bit further ahead and ran into something I wasn't prepared for

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Don't click this if you just started the game but I'm far enough behind everyone else I feel safe posting it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0geyR8hyfoA

Seeing my panic replay is pretty funny to me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I renamed it to become more viral.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This drunk guy is giving me guff.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG0u229gR38

This guy's channel owns, lots of soulsborneian cut content and other stuff. This is his first & non spoilery Sekiro video, nothing crazy yet but I'm excited to see what he uncovers in the future

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

been away from my ps4 qq

same, I'm hella way behind now and resigned myself to finishing this game around 2020

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The themes and twist in BB is kind of impossible to top imo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The BB style and dramatic reveal was still the best in the series, but if we’re evaluating strictly the product at launch Seikiro easily beats BB solely off the loading times

The load times are incredibly short, and the game itself is like 12gb or something crazy like that. Good poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The speedrun of this game is under 30 minutes now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's life in the any% business homie.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i beat the seven ashina spears guy my first attempt and felt like a boss

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm such a dummy I never finished climbing ashina castle so I casually strolled in and spread Genchiro's cheeks along with his buddy before him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

yeah i completely missed this and reached dead ends on other points of the game lol

a Loving Dog posted:

I wish I could play this for first time again...

There is a way. The Divine Restoration is possible with an ancient and secret technique.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Killed the 2 apes first try tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This has gotta be old news by now, but I thought it was weird how the double ape fight arena is just an empty room if you don't finish the first encounter beforehand. Like everyone I talked to said they just ran straight into mibu village without issue but for me the 2 apes were gating my progress. The game made itself harder in response to my power.