Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HamsterPolice posted:

Can't wait to be put into the Guinness Book of World Records for fastest refund of this piece of poo poo turd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hamster police may be a ketamine addicted retarded who asks goons when its appropriate to use condoms during sex or whatever, bu t you cant denay the man is right for once

His posts in the fitness thread are godlike and insane.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Id trust bogomil with his life. Hes not only a gamer, he runs the 2nd largest mattress store in Bratislava.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lyles cdkey getting revoked by a spitting shirtless man in estonia is making me lol. ack! spetnya krwyzbwy! name on invoice looka likea jew

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Watching Samurai Champloo to mentably prepare myself :kakashi: :nujabes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB0VU-SELgs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I'm unemployed and unemployable and it'll still be a while before the conservatards make me do some dumb poo poo instead of letting me sit around the house all day :henget:

Godspeed brother.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’ll get it when everyone’s beaten it so they can come poo poo themselves when I sell shining kimono shards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bleh. Already finished the no zenny starting gear only challenge run. Pathetic difficulty. God of War was much more difficulty and it had a better story and combat to boot

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HamsterPolice posted:

halfwit Bystander: its a bird.

Dumb rear end: its a plane.

Guy with 50 posts in IZ: nah thats just HP on his way back to Best Buy to refund a turd from his rear end

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't like the look of the stealth stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never felt like I had to cheese in one of these games. Hopefully you can just go in guns blazing if your feeling badass enough instead of playing it like Middle Earth Batman Far Cry stealth bullass, like this guy I'm watching is doing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Reading the Buttery Smooth reviews on Steam and losing my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall