Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive learned more about horse genitals from a week of lyle posts than veterinary school would teach you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the first thing i didn in this game was toss larry off a bridge and then tickle a huge copck before it violated me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The ax is powerful and easy to get

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sex Tragedy posted:

This game is so good the vocabulary we have to talk about games isn't enough to describe the combat.

Chill tf out

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hit, parry, dodge, block seems to do just fine

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

After a rough beginning at the hirata estates dying about 25 times before killing the spear guy i went back to the castle and i took down the ogre after a handful of tries and the horse boss on my first try without going down. Feeling like im starting to get the hang of it but i bet in no time at all the gsme will make me feel like ots my first time holding a video game controller again

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Idk if it was a bug or what but earlier i accidentally let go of lb and he continued to block the rest of a string of attacks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I beat horse man on my second try, the eavesdrop mechanic is cool since I learned that gunpowder spooks animals so I used the fireworks and it startled his horse enough to get a few hits in

Yeah i eavesdropped that dude too thats what saved my rear end any time he started charging me with the horse id throw the firecrackers down

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hey bob pisses out tons of chocolatey ales with that dick of his

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ4QweAa9lM

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I forgot to post but last time i played i beat drunkard eith blue guy but the poison killed blue guy they second after the drunkard dropped RIP

I hope this doesnt screw me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It also seems like more often than not a regular attack can interrupt a red symbol attack from the enemy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

How does the candy work exactly? I feel like i dont lose a blue one after i use it