Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HamsterPolice posted:

Can't wait to be put into the Guinness Book of World Records for fastest refund of this piece of poo poo turd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lolling wghenever I see this ANd then lolling when I turn my head slightly leftwards to read the post.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

It's out. Restart Steam.

Shaved seconds off my refund time. :cheers: Thanks for the tip homie. Been looking forward to the payout all week.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfaof

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Still haven’t played this game but browsing this thread and beginning to find the constant use of the phrase “Guardian Ape” laugh out loud funny

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Finally playing this. It pwns and feels so good at 60fps

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think Elden Rings is a b-team game..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

doesnt matter anymore......dark soyls 3 was cool

I still need to play the DLC...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can probably ne ver go back to Slow Souls though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

This game is just fighting big rear end retards ftw

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

God this game absolutely loving rules. What the hell.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You can deflect any attack that doesnt have a red kanji if you time it right, right? Juzou is scaring me... Can I really deflect such poewrful attacks...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*lets calls from Death Stranding go to voicemail*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This cricket cave area is the most viscerally repulsive Fromsoft thing I’ve experienced

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s badass that there are Bloodborne style items in this game like fat deposits and “Red Lumps”. The Wolf is either a complete ice cold killer or the biggest pussy ever depending on how / how well you play this game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ive been doing ok but I feel like I will never be able to punish a sweep attack the way I can punish grabs and thrusts and that the first boss that uses them excessively will be basically impossible for me.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So far though this might be the best feeling action game I’ve ever played. Pretty wild leap from Dark Souls to this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When I first starting playign this game I thought that I mostly didnt care about Ninjas, samurais, the Shogunate, shuriken kunai katanas etc. But now I know that I do. I love all those things. Theyre all loving awesome

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*hitting literally any airborne enemy with a shuriken* BITCH YOU THOUGHT

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The death blow where Sekiro kind of stirs the blade in the guys neck while facing away is my favorite gaming animation of 2019

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The pagoda fights are loving lit.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

OR whatever you call that. I love how you can see ______Owl's real personality come through in some of his attacks... His stomp punish for breaking your guard and the mikiri counter thing he can do is some very sick poo poo.. Dudes a loving killer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wish I could live at the Fountainhead Palace as a chill carp man. Its so pretty. This game feels like living in Princess Mononoke .

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Carps > Centipedes 100%. I hope nobody here disagrees with this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i like that fountainhead palace is this weird hippy retreat for old women playing the shakuhachi and reading poetry and you run in and start murking everyone

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think if the story in this were Bloodborne tier it would be the best Fromsoft game ever. But unforutnatly its only Dark Souls tier.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I been playing dark souls 3 a lil after the pc sale and drat I need to play Sekiro in 60fps ASAP.

It’s a religious experience

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Woah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lyle approaching a From thread with an unpredictable but powerful take

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

God I loving love this TY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Emmy was killed by Miyazaki before he could finish writing this post.

She.