Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

more spoilers

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol i sent him to buddhist heaven, which seemed nice to do, but i think i might be pursuing some sort of “kill god” ending, which might not work out for him

make the baby god when your done

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

hurrr, where do mountain dwelling monks keep their sacred texts. probably on the ground floor like in every story and movie about mountain dwelling monks. durr. HUUrrr

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Thermos posted:

Me: *bursts in the door like Kramer*

Enemies: "Lol this fuckin guy"

Is there something in the water tonight? Wtf is up with these lurkers.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Isshin can go to freakin' HELL!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Fought the Chain Ogre one time and saw now and then the option to grapple his back but never landed it.

Then I thought I’d drop off that bell some lady gave me as a quick errand and I spent the past few hours in a memory lol.

Took ages to get passed Enshin the shining Hunter. He wasn’t too bad once I calmed down and realised Mikiri counter was O not L1. Main issue was clearing out the guys with him.

Found a secret area just after him with a purple guy who killed me twice now but at least is alone.

Also took me an embarrassing long time to realise the axe was right by me and not after the first shield guys. Glad I’ll have fire for chain ogre now

I look forward to your journey. Sekiro is a masterpiece.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

oh huh ive literally never run out of spirit emblems so ive never bought one.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Gyobu was a fun fight. I died against him maybe 9 times lol but absolutely crushed him when I won taking close to no damage. Only had 3 or 4 permadeath outside of that. Realised that using my res to escape and return to an idol makes far more sense than seeing it as a second go on a minibus etc.

Bet you took a lot of goes on the minibus in school.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

I've just seen my error...

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*smiling, knowingly*

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
How my blood boils! Come, face me Sekiro!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

he can do that??

Use the spear

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Double ape fight wasn't as bad as feared, could beat his first phase easily enough now especially with the purple brolly. But phase two got sloppy and I died. Beat it second try with my powerful move MORTAL DRAW on the brown ape whenever the other was screaming and once I'd won there was smooth sailing apart from the three times I nearly died.

Lol when I realized the route you had taken I was worried you wouldn't find him. GJ gamer.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Getting owned and this is the first fight since poison pit snake eyes I just feel sapping my enthusiasm totally. Like a worse version of GA where it just feels like a total mess and nothing like you've been practicing for with all the other cool fights. Also a status boss sucks imo

If he pisses you off too much he is optional.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Holky poo poo beat remix Owl on my third try. Amazing, godly. Blood is red hot rn

The final boss kicks so much rear end. Have fun.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Can't wait for it! Gonna get to it tomorrow I think. Assuming it's the lord gen rematch so should be good!

:mrgw:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Every fromsoft plat has some insane horrible grind that I wouldn't recommend doing.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Me poo village.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Obviously a god level game S+ 5/5, that's just one area that I don't like but is quite well liked by others. I

Emmy was killed by Miyazaki before he could finish writing this post.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Heath posted:

The second phase doesn't give a gently caress about fire

Second phase: if you have the confetti that makes your sword glow purple, the second phase is weak to that. If you are able to deflect a few of his swings in sequence, he will eventually rise up completely vertical with his sword in the air. Deflect that big swing and it will knock him flat on his face for big damage

You can also use the spear to pull the centipede out of his neck for massive posture damage

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Journey to the west sekiro...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They need to give me more games, and the sooner the better.