Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

If we don’t fight tomoe I will eat my ds4 controller

Imagine if we could play as Tomoe

I could also see playing as orangutang - he used the shinobi prosthetic as well, after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

owl 2 is a long fight (5+ mins) for me ... even tho an r1 lunge is like 1/10 his health. well i say that but ive only beat him the once.

do not lunge at owl, he can mikiri counter

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I'm pretty sure you can deflect red kanji/perilous attacks if they're sweeps or thrusts but you have to time those just right. I don't think you can deflect perilous grab attacks though.

you can't deflect sweeps, you have to jump them.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

OR whatever you call that. I love how you can see ______Owl's real personality come through in some of his attacks... His stomp punish for breaking your guard and the mikiri counter thing he can do is some very sick poo poo.. Dudes a loving killer.

i absent mindedly tried using one of the spear attacks on him. lol

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

I hadn't played since they added in the gauntlets and the remixed boss fights they added are really great. Inner Father especially gets some insane new tricks

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

genichiro's phase progression is so good

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Sekiro 2 is coming, I know it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

If you haven’t played them yet I highly recommend the harder versions of genichiro, owl and isshin in the boss gauntlets. They added some fantastic new tricks, especially to owl