Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

In another example of the game’s extreme attention to detail, the horse also serves as your inventory. Virtually everything Arthur carries with him you can actually see; his weapons aren’t hidden away in a menu. He’ll slide his shotgun and bow carefully into the saddle before he mounts the animal, and when you hunt, the carcass is slung over the horse’s back. (Rockstar tells me that the carcass will even start to rot over time, attracting flies and wolves in search of an easy meal.) It seems like a small thing, but it keeps you immersed in the world. Instead of checking a menu to see what you have on hand, you can simply look at Arthur and his horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Can't wait to be put into the Guinness Book of World Records for fastest refund of this piece of poo poo turd.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just realized I have Friday off :hellyeah:

Noice, I also have Creation Of Statehood Day off. Planning on boiling some milk in a frying pan and picking up trash with my fellow citizens. If I pick up enough trash, hopefully Great Leader will drive by in his golf cart and pelt me in the head with a brand new copy of Sekiro.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

007 the world is not enough

:negative

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

halfwit Bystander: its a bird.

Dumb rear end: its a plane.

Guy with 50 posts in IZ: nah thats just HP on his way back to Best Buy to refund a turd from his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Have refunded this flaming turd twice now: on day 1 when I broke the sound barrier; that comet everyone saw over LA? Yeah... Second time my buddy called it "Suck a Queer-o" and I laughed so hard farted on my balls and the sheer force triggered the Ps4 touchpad to purchase it.